This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats the longest you went without gaming this year?

#1L0rdCrumpPosted 4/29/2013 3:46:34 PM
For me, 2 days. I usually game every day. I could slow down in May, I replayed most of my games and theres nothing I want buy.
---
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~~~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
#2Godly_GoofPosted 4/29/2013 3:48:07 PM
Less than a day lol. Even if it's only for about 20 minutes of PDF. That s***s addictive.
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#3carsaucePosted 4/29/2013 3:48:43 PM
LOL 1 week
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#4axelfooley2k5Posted 4/29/2013 3:51:50 PM
3 weeks

For bad reasons...was in hospital
---
CAREFULL MANNNN, There's a Beverage Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#5Messiah101Posted 4/29/2013 3:52:15 PM
A week at the most.
---
Chainsaw is Law
#6Superfly Jo JoPosted 4/29/2013 3:52:25 PM
Probably a week although I've had some pretty long periods of time where I didn't play any games. From mid 2008 to early 2010 I don't think I even picked up a controller
---
PSN: spacedirtyjerz
Ugh I wish I could change my PSN name
#7vericcoPosted 4/29/2013 3:52:35 PM
Maybe a week? But that's because I'm at Uni through the week then fo home on weekends
BUT does not going on gamefaqs count as not gaming? I mean it's still searching about games even if you're not playing them??
If so is say 2/3 days lol
---
PSN: vericco:
Not changing this sig until Tottenham Hotspurs win the premier league.
#8VarronPosted 4/29/2013 3:53:29 PM
Only a week, had to prepare for a public speech.
---
PSN: Snippuh
Raptr: Snippuh
#9GunzleaderPosted 4/29/2013 3:54:11 PM
2 years so far. lost intrest in alot of stuff when i stood up for this girl i like... asked her out a few days later for sure thought i had a chance since i stood up for her... but noooo she said no.. that really messed me up. haven't played any videogames since. i watch netflix now hell tbh i bearly watch that even.
just the thought of poping in a game nauseates me. two years feeling down cause of a woman i need help lol.
---
Persona series ftw. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#10CammyApplePosted 4/29/2013 3:54:40 PM
About a month when my internet was down. I couldn't use Steam because well I had to be online to turn on offline mode. And I had no desire to play anything on console.

I generally play something at least every other day. Even if it's just for a few minutes.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.