This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm tired of Rockstar acting like theyre so damn cool...

#11jrr18Posted 4/30/2013 11:39:32 AM
hey cousin its me want to go bowling?
---
Victory over the leprechaun werewolves through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#12leon_trunksPosted 4/30/2013 11:40:36 AM
I'm tired of Rockstar acting like theyre so damn cool...

But they're Rockstars...
---
Sketch Blog - paperuni.blogspot.com
#13KenauePosted 4/30/2013 11:48:11 AM
Ghetto_ninja posted...
As if it was functioning properly before?

Ha.
---
Now Playing: Digital Devil Saga (PS2), P3:FES (PS2), Black Ops 2 (Wii U), Fallout: NV (PC), Portal 2 (PC)
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#14Still__RippinPosted 4/30/2013 11:53:27 AM
All I hear is Wah Wah Wah!!!! I'm so sick of people who complain about swearing.
---
^^^^^^^^
Don't like what's up there? Don't read it. .
#15gucciburrrPosted 4/30/2013 11:58:49 AM
We simply didn't need another GTA this gen. They did GTA IV then reskinned it with RDR. They failed to live up to the hype with Max Payne so they ran away with their heads between their legs right back to reskinning their bread and butter. They never bring any impactful new aspects to their open world games. The freaking engine was the selling point for GTA IV. Once the awe faded we where left with a character movement that became flat out annoying and driving that is atrocious.
---
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!
#16archizzyPosted 4/30/2013 12:00:54 PM
I'm looking forward to it. While it is much the same in many facets, it is something I have enjoyed since GTAIII so I'm not looking for monumental changes.

For the size of the games and the open ended scale I think they have looked decent. Of course I grew up on arcades, Atari, ColecoVision, IntelliVision and that sort of stuff.

While the faces might not be the best I remember a time when games literally couldn't even make a circle, and you got nothing but a bunch of squares or tiny rectangles in the vague shape of a circle so I have a different perspective.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#17BlakBillMitchelPosted 4/30/2013 12:21:03 PM
gucciburrr posted...
We simply didn't need another GTA this gen. They did GTA IV then reskinned it with RDR. They failed to live up to the hype with Max Payne so they ran away with their heads between their legs right back to reskinning their bread and butter. They never bring any impactful new aspects to their open world games. The freaking engine was the selling point for GTA IV. Once the awe faded we where left with a character movement that became flat out annoying and driving that is atrocious.

Tail between their legs.
#18StarGoyPosted 4/30/2013 12:23:39 PM
Well, it's like a guy who knows he can always get some fresh ***** by just smiling at the woman. Why should he try harder to impress a group that's already on his jock?
#19majin nemesisPosted 4/30/2013 12:26:44 PM
gucciburrr posted...

the driving is one of the best things in the game what the heck are you talking about ?
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#20Vergil92Posted 4/30/2013 12:32:58 PM
AssaultMonkey9 posted...
10 years ago it was awesome when they would get us excited for a screenshot of Vice city or a trailer here and there.

But now with GTA5, I'm not buying it on any level. Not showing gameplay, and what is shown, at least graphically, shows us why we need new gaming hardware.

Saints row 2 and 3 did a lot of things better than GTA4 (some worse). For the first time since being blown away by GTA3, I'm not that excited for another modern day open world GTA game

It will have gritty, down to earth cutscenes of awkward looking facial structures using profanities and yelling at each other,then I go into the car and drive to the blue dot on my radar and kill all the red dot people.

Anyone else yawning through this one? R* can surprise me by making a great game, but their time of gaining my excitement over teasing a freaking box art is over

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that more or less has been most of what GTA's story ( and missions) have always been to me anyways.

Personally I'm fine with the down to earth storylines and such, I just want more stuff to do when it comes to side missions and stuff. That was the main problem with GTA IV (in my opinion, at least).
---
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy