This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who is the toughest video game boss ever? Optional or otherwise?

#31Nightmare637Posted 4/30/2013 10:47:49 PM
Tiamat in FXII.

is the hardest one I've faced.(I may have faced harder, if I have I don't remember who they are.)
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#32HeyZeussPosted 4/30/2013 11:02:49 PM
Yazmat in FFXII. Took something like 4-6 hours or something ridiculous.
#33Skull007o_OPosted 4/30/2013 11:05:30 PM
HeyZeuss posted...

Both Tiamat and Yiazmat are tedious, not hard

AND, with yiazmat you can quit the fight, refill items and save
#34TGAkumaPosted 4/30/2013 11:15:37 PM
Godly_Goof posted...
Alma comes to mind for sure .

Honestly the boss I always HATED the most though was still Wrecksoul from FF6 SNES because they never told you about the whole spirit possession thing...

Honestly though I'd even say the Flamethrower boss from No More Heroes 2 on the max difficulty. That fight was just ridiculous O_o

That and Elizabeth from P3, needing the second life ability just to START the fight was really dumb never mind how hard the rest of the fight was.

They actually do tell you how to beat Wrexsoul.
#35AnonUnknownPosted 4/30/2013 11:31:05 PM(edited)
HeyZeuss posted...

That's not the problem, Omega Mark XII is way harder IMHO. Poor japanese players their version is way harder.

Anyway i would say Omega Weapon from FFVIII, Penance from FFX and that hidden boss from Ys VI.
#36ShiangPosted 4/30/2013 11:20:16 PM
Clayton from Tarzan.

Yeah. I went there.
---
We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams... Yea, in spite of a dreamer who slumbers, and a singer who sings no more.
#37skyfire777Posted 4/30/2013 11:43:53 PM
star_guy_100 posted...
elizabeth from persona 3. doesnt matter if you are level 99. even with the perfect strategy, you need a lot of luck. and if you dont have luck, you wasted like an hour of your time

this. if you bring the wrong personas with the wrong skills, she will 1-hit KO you right off the bat
---
i am clever and witty so read my signature
#38AwesomeOSaucePosted 4/30/2013 11:53:25 PM
Final Fantasy V optional boss Shinryu
oh and the final boss for Prinny can I really be the Hero and ultimate ghost n goblins on psp.

;D have fun.
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#39Terry-bogardPosted 5/1/2013 12:06:35 AM
ARMs7777 posted...
The survival mode boss of arcana hearts 3. Infinite Supers and Combos that kills you in 1 hit from long distance or short distance. Lots of invinsiblities in her move. Fast and teleports all over the place.

THIS
ONE MILLION TIME THIS.

You forgot to mention the fact that this monster had a special move that regen it's life while making it invincible.
---
Videogame cancer : Perpetual easy mode (AKA USA syndrome), word "main" in fighting games.
#40DarkLink978Posted 5/1/2013 12:08:34 AM
Dark Link from Zelda II (Without fighting him the cheap way)