This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's nice to see Lolis on the Playstation store...

#1Junpei_StupeiPosted 4/30/2013 9:37:35 PM
I smile every time I see them. It's a nice contrast to the ugly Neck-beards you see every 5 pages.

Neck beard 1.
Neck beard 2.

Loli

Neckbeard 3.
Neckbeard 4.

Loli

Do you agree?
---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#2iPr0kkaFTWPosted 4/30/2013 9:38:13 PM
I don't get it
#3dragonsoldierPosted 4/30/2013 9:38:36 PM
DFC is the only way to be
---
Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men!
#4mogar002Posted 4/30/2013 9:38:58 PM
*tips fedora*
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i.imgur.com/gcqrYXl.jpg
#5DBN_StealthPosted 4/30/2013 9:41:08 PM
iPr0kkaFTW posted...
I don't get it
#6z827Posted 4/30/2013 9:42:30 PM
I don't know - I prefer dragons and Mecha on the screen.
---
Char Aznable : "A Mobile Suit's performance does not decide a battle's outcome!"
#7Junpei_Stupei(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 9:49:27 PM(edited)
iPr0kkaFTW posted...
I don't get it

I was skimming through the PS store looking for some Deadly Premonition DLC, so I had to check the new stuff that was added. From add-ons to avatars, you will notice that a Loli will pop-up after scrolling down heaps and heaps of pictures of stereotypical Hollywood-style, ugly, gritty, and angry-looking men.

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#8thisranksPosted 4/30/2013 9:57:53 PM
Junpei_Stupei posted...
iPr0kkaFTW posted...
I don't get it

I was skimming through the PS store looking for some Deadly Premonition DLC, so I had to check the new stuff that was added. From add-ons to avatars, you will notice that a Loli will pop-up after scrolling down heaps and heaps of pictures of stereotypical Hollywood-style, ugly, gritty, and angry-looking men.

Here's the translated version for you ... the TC likes a black and white view of gaming. There is no gray when it comes to the regionally challenged and those abnormal thought processes.

I saw the same thing he/she did ... the difference was i saw dlc for different games while he/she hasn't learned there's more to gaming than region. That's why i pity him/her. Those regional colored glasses sure do blind people.
---
She blinded me with region ....
Yuki Nagato, Mafuyu Oribe, Kurumu Korono, and Himari Noihara FTW
#9Emerald_MeliosPosted 4/30/2013 10:01:42 PM
Junpei_Stupei posted...
iPr0kkaFTW posted...
I don't get it

Sounds like a dreadful place....
#10Evil_GogetaPosted 4/30/2013 10:03:57 PM
thisranks posted...
Junpei_Stupei posted...
iPr0kkaFTW posted...
I don't get it

Here's the translated version for you ... the TC likes a black and white view of gaming. There is no gray when it comes to the regionally challenged and those abnormal thought processes.

I saw the same thing he/she did ... the difference was i saw dlc for different games while he/she hasn't learned there's more to gaming than region. That's why i pity him/her. Those regional colored glasses sure do blind people.

He`s not a Black/White viewer of gaming, he is the PS3 boards actor, whatever he said is taken less seriously than a trolls words.
---
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (Vita) PSO2 and Time Travellers. (PC) Monster Hunter Frontier