This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which is worse - FF13 or Ni No Kuni?

#51IamthekuzalolPosted 5/1/2013 10:51:14 PM
ChaoticVortex posted...
-Zelmor- posted...
If FF13 wasn't named "Final Fantasy", it wouldn't have sold more than 100k copies and would be deemed as the worst game ever. Dumb people buying into mainstream crap again.

This.
#52FellDudePosted 5/1/2013 11:01:34 PM
Iamthekuzalol posted...
ChaoticVortex posted...
-Zelmor- posted...
If FF13 wasn't named "Final Fantasy", it wouldn't have sold more than 100k copies and would be deemed as the worst game ever. Dumb people buying into mainstream crap again.

This.

+1
---
Of all the game consoles ever made, the Xbox 360 is the one closest to perfecting the hundred percent failure rate. - Former Owner of 3 of Microsoft Xbox 360's.
#53demonfang178Posted 5/2/2013 12:56:36 AM
the_requiem posted...
NGd72 posted...
NNK is completely overrated in every sense. The AI is horrendous and a chore

Show me on this Drippy plushy where NNK AI touched you. It is okay, no need to be afraid.

Whenever anyone says "ally AI in NNL is bad" all I read is "I am too lazy to understand how combat ad AI works". I had problems with AI early on but once I figured how it worked, didn't have ANY problems whatsoever.

Back on topic, as someone who liked both NNK and FFXIII, I would say NNK is better. So, I guess, that makes FFXIII worse.

BTW I was totally oblivious to NNK hate. When was it decided that NNK is a terrible game? Must've missed the memo.

Am I reading this right? A person has to manipulate AI in order for it to be decent? It's like Star Ocean all over again.
#54tiornysPosted 5/2/2013 1:05:10 AM
I find it amusing that people here are bashing the AI in FFXIII, yet so many people seem to think that Auto-command (literally turning over command of your main character to the AI) is superior to manual entry in that game.

As for the topic itself, I'm not qualified to have an opinion. One of these days, I will actually get around to playing Ni No Kuni, but for now there are too many things I want to do in FFXIII.
---
http://etrosgate.com/
#55MV6000Posted 5/2/2013 1:22:32 AM
Final Fantasy XIII
---
Proud owner of a PS3 / 360 / Wii
http://psnprofiles.com/MV6000
#56CojiroseanPosted 5/2/2013 1:38:09 AM
That'd be Ni No Kuni.
---
"Only by comparing yourself to others can you define yourself. Thus your ever-present anxiety."
#57Bronze_StuffPosted 5/2/2013 8:43:20 AM
tiornys posted...
I find it amusing that people here are bashing the AI in FFXIII, yet so many people seem to think that Auto-command (literally turning over command of your main character to the AI) is superior to manual entry in that game.

As for the topic itself, I'm not qualified to have an opinion. One of these days, I will actually get around to playing Ni No Kuni, but for now there are too many things I want to do in FFXIII.

It's not. They use the "auto-battle" argument to talk about how easy the game is though.
---
Jimbo.