This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Japan: America is watering down our games.

#11AnthonM2Posted 5/1/2013 7:12:57 PM
doofy102 posted...
"Easy foreigner mode"

This is fantastic!

I want this please so I can get the game, disable trophies in this mode.
#12OfficeChairPosted 5/1/2013 7:15:32 PM
Japan has a waning interest in console games. I don't really care what a small minority in Japan says about the quality of games
---
this topic is ruined
[i really hate classic rock]
#13yillinPosted 5/1/2013 7:15:49 PM
DrGonzo615 posted...
So its not just American and western European gamers that are racist douchebags....

You do realize that Japan is one of the most xenophobic nations in the world?
---
There's a calm before the storm and the western front is quiet. I've got Rembrandt as my right hand and Solo as my pilot.
#14TheWarHorsePosted 5/1/2013 7:20:28 PM
Japan's just upset because besides maybe Nintendo, nobody over there makes relevant/good games any more. Their industry is essentially a joke at this point. I don't even think the Japanese gaming industry takes itself seriously at this point.
---
Intel Pentium II @ 150MHz | 32MB RAM (SIMMs) | 2GB HDD | ATI Rage Pro 3D card w/ 2MB vRAM | CD-ROM | 56k modem | Windows ME
#15AlltraPosted 5/1/2013 7:22:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#16silenthill4vidPosted 5/1/2013 7:25:33 PM
it aint that xeno really, just peps dont know teh language and get hurt feeling by not understanding there ways.
---
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.
#17DBN_StealthPosted 5/1/2013 7:26:46 PM
Alltra posted...
I'd be Xenophobic too, if everyone else was better than me, yet I had a huge amount of pride for some goddamn reason.

It's easy to feel like a bunch of badasses when you live on an island, and nobody gives two {Bleeps} about you until try and invade somebodies ass, or you get hit by a natural disaster and the rest of world throws you a pity party.

but samurais...
#18War_FailPosted 5/1/2013 7:27:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#19PrestigedPosted 5/1/2013 7:29:24 PM
LOL Japan has nobody but themselves to blame, why are they taking good games and Americanizing them for CoD Fans?

Japanese developers ruined Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, etc etc.
I agree America as a national average has horrible taste in gaming, but its not Americas fault that Japanese developers ruin their own games chasing the $ $.
#20jrr18Posted 5/1/2013 7:31:17 PM
DBN_Stealth posted...
Alltra posted...
I'd be Xenophobic too, if everyone else was better than me, yet I had a huge amount of pride for some goddamn reason.

It's easy to feel like a bunch of badasses when you live on an island, and nobody gives two {Bleeps} about you until try and invade somebodies ass, or you get hit by a natural disaster and the rest of world throws you a pity party.

but samurais...

could have been killed by a British commoner with a cross bow who got drafted to fight in a war knights/samurais don't win wars itís the huge horde of peasants who do and in feudal japan they couldn't do anything outside there cast.
---
Victory over the leprechaun werewolves through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101