This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen or MGS Rissing or DMC or just wait

#1shads3055Posted 5/2/2013 4:24:36 AM
wait till metro last light and fuse which I have pre ordered and paid off in almost full my last 2 games ever ever for ps3
#2shads3055(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 4:25:06 AM
or riptide
#3PHEEliNUXPosted 5/2/2013 4:29:08 AM(edited)
MGR:Revengeance*

Get Dragon Dogma:DA
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#4este914Posted 5/2/2013 4:29:42 AM
last 2 games ever for PS3?

wut?
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.
#5LapanuiPosted 5/2/2013 4:39:18 AM
Dragon's Dogma will take you a while to complete everything compared to MGS Rising and DMC.

Just wait it out. Your getting two games this month that will give you plenty of fun. I kept making the mistake last year and the year before by buying too many games in a short period of time and never finishing them...

This year I have been a bit smart and not bought many games. It's also saving me money because I'm not buying them at release day price.

I will be getting Metro Last Light this month. Just recently Dead Island and Dark Arisen was released and I would of bought them along with other games if I hadn't found out how much I had spent on gaming in a year. There are other games I am interested in this month like RE:R, Van Helsing, FC3:BD, CoJ:G, and FUSE. Like the idiot I was before, I would of probably bought most of them on release day, but this month I'm not doing that because I know I don't have the time to play through all of them without it hindering my studying.

Spend the extra time on FUSE and Metro:LL.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#6jammiesPosted 5/2/2013 4:43:14 AM
Dragon's Dogma
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#7shads3055(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 5:18:24 AM
Yup going to wait