This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pick a favorite online feature.

#11LordOfCinderPosted 5/3/2013 1:26:33 AM
Patches, without a doubt. Even though it encourages a lot of companies to launch half-assed games, you never know when a game is going to have a game breaking glitch (e.g Soul Calibur III on the PS2). Back in the day, there was nothing you could do if a glitch destroyed your game. At least you don't have to worry much about them anymore.
---
"And the original Mass Effect is absolutely an Xbox 360 exclusive, making Xbox 360 the only place to get the full Mass Effect experience."- Microsoft
#12jammies(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 9:02:31 AM
No one has picked music.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#13kel25Posted 5/3/2013 9:05:16 AM
jammies posted...
I'm surprised demos are so high.

I'm surprised they are so low. The best way to judge a game is playing it and who wouldn't want to sample a game for free before they decide to buy or not?
#14Wozman23Posted 5/3/2013 9:09:57 AM
Downloadable games because they offer great alternatives to retail releases. I'd even say I've enjoyed many of them just as much if not more than $60 games.

I still don't care about multiplayer gaming, unless you count the play, create, share movement.
---
Recently Played: Sound Shapes, DmC, Sly, Dead Space, GoW Ascension, Bioshock, Guacamelee!
Anticipating: Fuse, The Last of Us, Puppeteer, Rayman Legends, Knack
#15DakhanavarXPosted 5/3/2013 9:37:37 AM
Downloading demos & games is probably number 1 for me. Both awesome features. I certainly don't miss the old demo disks in the game magazines. And downloadable games are great because a lot of those games never would've been released if retail was the only option. (And I've enjoyed some downloadable titles just as much as retail games)

Multiplayer gaming has been good for me as well, but usually only in doses.

DLC has also been great, at least when it's done well. It's extended my time will Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Red Dead, Rock Band (Especially Rock Band), Battlefield, Borderlands, Gears of War, GTA, Left 4 Dead, Trials, etc.
---
Member of the 8-Bit Playas: http://www.youtube.com/user/8BitPlayas
See my game collection: http://darkadia.com/member/Dakhanavar/library