This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

when you see people defending loli RPGs

#271monkeypahngPosted 5/3/2013 4:18:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#272Anarchy612Posted 5/3/2013 4:26:19 PM
zinformant posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...
zinformant posted...

Critically, they are. While I do think Alltra often speaks in hyperbole, those games do tend to be bottom of the barrel critically (and popular opinion isn't much different). I don't see why that's such an issue.

Still going, eh Zignorant? Should get back to that school thing.

Since when does a game have to sell gangbusters to do "well"? If every game had to do that, we'd have no games because only a very select few even can. And those aren't even actually good.

I'm a professional. I should be telling you to return to school. Did high school let out by you or something? Your name calling is very telling about you. It tells everyone you lack anything substantive to say.

Well apparently you at the very least need to go back for reading comprehension...at no point in that post did sigma blatantly insult you
---
Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything.-Adroc Thurston
PSN: Anarchy612
#273zinformantPosted 5/3/2013 4:27:16 PM
Zignorant? It's a cutesy portmanteau of my alias and 'ignorant'. The intent there is obvious.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#274monkeypahngPosted 5/3/2013 4:31:44 PM
Call of Duty is critically acclaimed to be the best game ever. All the paid reviews said so.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#275Devilman_AmonPosted 5/3/2013 4:38:29 PM
wstfld posted...
Goddamn. This board loves their loli jrpgs.

it's all your fault
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#276SightoPosted 5/3/2013 4:39:34 PM
zinformant posted...
Zignorant? It's a cutesy portmanteau of my alias and 'ignorant'. The intent there is obvious.

You were falsely labeled, much like the games mentioned in this topic.
---
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/15988000/ngbbs47fa102e7660f.gif
#277PHEEliNUXPosted 5/3/2013 6:02:34 PM(edited)
Bump, The idiots here entertain me
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#278Emerald_MeliosPosted 5/3/2013 6:02:30 PM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
Emerald_Melios posted...
I've been meaning to ask: why does no one complain how the protagonist in SMT 3: Nocturne is shirtless for the entire game? Going by the logic of this thread, shouldn't you guys be condemning Atlus for shamelessly sexualizing a teenage boy?

The reason he wears only shorts is to show the effects of his transformation. In other words, it has an actual impact on the story and isn't just fanservice. If he had suggestive poses during battle and constant close-ups of his ass, then there would be a problem.

And that's different from the Neptunia girls going into HDD mode, how exactly?
#279Caer_DeathPosted 5/4/2013 11:05:19 AM
Emerald_Melios posted...
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
Emerald_Melios posted...
I've been meaning to ask: why does no one complain how the protagonist in SMT 3: Nocturne is shirtless for the entire game? Going by the logic of this thread, shouldn't you guys be condemning Atlus for shamelessly sexualizing a teenage boy?

The reason he wears only shorts is to show the effects of his transformation. In other words, it has an actual impact on the story and isn't just fanservice. If he had suggestive poses during battle and constant close-ups of his ass, then there would be a problem.

And that's different from the Neptunia girls going into HDD mode, how exactly?

It's different because he's not gay. He's not attracted to the character in SMT3. What's so hard to understand about this topic?
---
The circle of life was founded by the god of America. Love it or leave it!
#280xChaosLordxPosted 5/4/2013 11:10:31 AM
I'm for voting laws in place in the USA that make those perverts who get off to "loli" get thrown in jail and get put on a list of sex offenders.

And if the Japanese should just keep that crap in Japan, or have to snip certain things out. I'm all for censorship, when its kids being sexualized.