This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

when you see people defending loli RPGs

#361Devilman_AmonPosted 5/6/2013 1:48:06 PM
No

Topic creator is sexually attracted to real little girls.

These games remind him of that.

his ID is constantly fighting with his conscious, therefore he has an inner struggle within himself.

He knows what he likes is 'wrong' but he can't help it, so he hates himself for it and then hates anything that reminds him of it. His mind cannot differentiate cartoon from reality.

Therefore he lashes out on these games that the majority of people here on this board don't even play nor care for or even talk about.

So he has this never ending persona vendetta to "rid the world of all evils" when no one could care less, so is why he keeps making these topics under the very definition of insanity (doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result), which is now causing him headaches and he has to lie down. Probably to think about little girls....
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#362seraphicdreamPosted 5/6/2013 2:14:15 PM
Devilman_Amon posted...
No

Topic creator is sexually attracted to real little girls

which is now causing him headaches and he has to lie down. Probably to think about little girls....

Wait that means that he... That's disgusting...

poor tc he must have been abused... :(

:p
#363UniversquallPosted 5/6/2013 2:15:04 PM
Wow at LemonBoxer still raging.
---
Now Playing: (PS3) Dragon's Dogma: DA
After the Fallout
#364ShineboxerPosted 5/6/2013 2:54:12 PM
Wow at LemonBoxer still raging.

http://i.imgur.com/3NqGr.jpg
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#365UniversquallPosted 5/6/2013 7:56:18 PM
The age explains a lot.
---
Now Playing: (PS3) Dragon's Dogma: DA
After the Fallout
#366BluntChickPosted 5/6/2013 9:11:32 PM
I think those who get their panties in a bunch about these games and act so offended by them are in fact the ones with the problem.. If its your mission in life to attack gamers who like games with cute animation then maybe you should take a look at yourself first. Get over it, there is nothing to defend!
---
Move along! Nothing to see there.. Please do not check my Twitter: @BluntChick
#367ghostwarrior79Posted 5/7/2013 12:48:18 AM
@superbowl54

Superbowl54,my enemy! Remember Me? Remember your buddy,Persephone42? Remember the war? It took me a long time to track you down,my enemy. You chose to flee from the battlefield! I CHOSE TO STAY AND FIGHT! The war has just begun! Bring your friends and weapons! In the end,only one shall stand and the rest SHALL FALL!

Remember Me.
---
IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AND YOU ARE 100% SURE AND PROUD ABOUT THIS, PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG AND ADD ME AS A FRIEND!
#368Seifer_usPosted 5/7/2013 2:02:47 AM
Honestly, when I see people defending games that really are provocative and have underage characters in sexual situations, I think one of two things:

A) If somebody is actually getting off on this kind of stuff, at the very least, it means fewer of them are actually out there committing indecent acts against minors instead.

B) If they're playing it for the storyline, I certainly hope they eventually develop a better sense of taste; but hey, it's not like anyone is forcing me to play it and nobody was hurt or mistreated in making it, so live and let live.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#369TheBuddsPosted 5/7/2013 9:14:07 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
No

Topic creator is sexually attracted to real little girls.

These games remind him of that.

his ID is constantly fighting with his conscious, therefore he has an inner struggle within himself.

He knows what he likes is 'wrong' but he can't help it, so he hates himself for it and then hates anything that reminds him of it. His mind cannot differentiate cartoon from reality.

Therefore he lashes out on these games that the majority of people here on this board don't even play nor care for or even talk about.

So he has this never ending persona vendetta to "rid the world of all evils" when no one could care less, so is why he keeps making these topics under the very definition of insanity (doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result), which is now causing him headaches and he has to lie down. Probably to think about little girls....

---
TBC on the security matter regarding the PS3 " I see what you mean now. I have zilch experience in programming. "