This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone like HITMAN series more than GOD OF WAR series?

#11jammiesPosted 5/3/2013 12:18:21 AM
No. Why? Because I like the God of War series.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#12digitalwill2000Posted 5/3/2013 12:22:07 AM
akuma634 posted...
Huh? I've been playing Hitman since the original Codename 47 but it's always been a deeply flawed franchise that never lived up to all of it's potential. Every single game, just riddled with flaws that held it back from greatness. God Of War was the game that set a whole new standard for hack n slash games that took years for the competition to come close to matching the responsive controls. As far as stories go, Kratos works on such a larger scale, this guy goes to war with nearly everyone in Greek mythology, even goes to hell and back. While 47 tried to find God, Kratos had the powers of a god and even when he lost those powers, his hatred and all the evil inside of him sent him out against all the gods. That's badass.

Except *minor spoilers/mythology spoiler* hes meant to be a son of zeus which is bloody lame. The idea of a mere mortal killong the gods is bad***, not a demi-god
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#13ajko000Posted 5/3/2013 12:42:33 AM
I don't really care for either. Both seem generic to me.
---
GameFAQs in a nutshell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hpdZwuyEmRk
#14GodzFollowerPosted 5/3/2013 12:58:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15QuarterBackPosted 5/5/2013 1:26:35 PM
You seriously made 3 threads on this topic... Why?

Just to hopefully piss you off. I like God of War much more. Hitman isn't fun for me.
---
I'm the QB!
#16kupo1705Posted 5/5/2013 1:27:38 PM
I don't see how these are comparable at all.
But to answer your question, I like Hitman more.
#17jubjub360Posted 5/5/2013 1:30:10 PM
QuarterBack posted...

Just to hopefully piss you off. I like God of War much more. Hitman isn't fun for me.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3?search=Hitman

It wasn't 3. It was 5
#18Merc123Posted 5/5/2013 1:48:07 PM
Yeah i like Hitman better, i think its much more satisfying blending in and going for the perfect kill or creative kills. Even Absolution's departure of it and even more stealth focuses approach was more fun to me than GoW

I also like Agent 47 more as a character and i think he is much more badass than Kratos. Sure Kratos is a god of war and all that, but 47 is more realistically badass and i like that.
#19Devilman_AmonPosted 5/5/2013 1:50:19 PM
akuma634 posted...
Huh? I've been playing Hitman since the original Codename 47 but it's always been a deeply flawed franchise that never lived up to all of it's potential. Every single game, just riddled with flaws that held it back from greatness. God Of War was the game that set a whole new standard for hack n slash games that took years for the competition to come close to matching the responsive controls. As far as stories go, Kratos works on such a larger scale, this guy goes to war with nearly everyone in Greek mythology, even goes to hell and back. While 47 tried to find God, Kratos had the powers of a god and even when he lost those powers, his hatred and all the evil inside of him sent him out against all the gods. That's badass.

They ruined Heracles
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#20QuarterBackPosted 5/5/2013 2:01:22 PM
jubjub360 posted...
QuarterBack posted...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3?search=Hitman

It wasn't 3. It was 5

Haha oops.
---
I'm the QB!