This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No game series is more overrated then MGS

#11spectermaster14Posted 5/3/2013 9:22:17 AM
You know, you may not like em, but there's a reason they're popular. . They're well made, whether you like em or not, you can't deny that.

Does this logic apply to any other popular series? Because I've seen it used before in regards to CoD and people just cry and moan about how they're clearly low quality products because the internet gaming hivemind dislikes them.
#12necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 9:22:24 AM
Hunter1534 posted...
Guys, remember this topic?

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/66108967

You know, you may not like em, but there's a reason they're popular. . They're well made, whether you like em or not, you can't deny that.

Bieber is popular what's the reason for that? Just because something sells does not make it good
#13toadiemanPosted 5/3/2013 9:22:44 AM
I like peacewalker.
#14JerichoDarkstarPosted 5/3/2013 9:39:12 AM
Opinion: "I don't like MGS as much as other people do. It's just not my type of game."

Fact: "MGS is a good game series and a lot of people really do like it as much as they say they do."

TC: "MGS is the most overrated game ever!" <-- incorrect assumption

I've done this many, many times before, TC. Just because you don't like a game series doesn't mean it's overrated. Feel free to post your opinions, but don't go around stating it as a fact.
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
PSN: DarkSilverCloud
#15necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 9:47:26 AM
JerichoDarkstar posted...
Opinion: "I don't like MGS as much as other people do. It's just not my type of game."

Fact: "MGS is a good game series and a lot of people really do like it as much as they say they do."

I've done this many, many times before, TC. Just because you don't like a game series doesn't mean it's overrated. Feel free to post your opinions, but don't go around stating it as a fact.

What I said is fact
#16este914Posted 5/3/2013 9:50:45 AM
Opinions are awesome
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.
#17JerichoDarkstarPosted 5/3/2013 9:51:43 AM(edited)
necro00 posted...

What I said is fact

No, it's not. Not even close. As a matter of fact, a lot of the PS3 board would probably argue with you that Final Fantasy is the most overrated series of all time and that FF7 is the most overrated game of all time..

Like I said, just because you don't find the game appealing, does NOT mean that it's overrated. You didn't like it, and that's fine. But it doesn't mean MGS isn't that good of a game to all the other people who played it and liked it that much.

MGS is not overrated just because you didn't like it. Bottom line.
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
PSN: DarkSilverCloud
#18AnonUnknownPosted 5/3/2013 9:55:39 AM
necro00 posted...

What I said is fact

For you...
#19necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 10:03:28 AM
AnonUnknown posted...
necro00 posted...

What I said is fact

For you...

For everyone
#20DarknessXSeekerPosted 5/3/2013 10:05:34 AM
necro00 posted...
AnonUnknown posted...
necro00 posted...

What I said is fact

For you...

For everyone

Wow I didn't know you spoke for every gamer in the whole fricken world.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."