This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No game series is more overrated then MGS

#71AnonUnknownPosted 5/3/2013 12:50:59 PM
necro00 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
Necroo is notorious for terrible taste move on.. Hes also a lier

Am I? Prove it

You've been accused multiple times of being "notorious" for whatever, and you always reply with PROVE IT. C'mon.
#72NeoTimeDevourerPosted 5/3/2013 12:51:11 PM
Mass Effect
Assassins Creed
---
NTD
#73Binba442Posted 5/3/2013 12:53:14 PM
I would say MGS is the most overrated game I've ever played. Picked up Snake eater 3d for 15. I returned it the next day. I played it for about 5 minutes, and my playtime racked up over 30. 25 Minutes of cutscenes. Why do I have to play the whole game again to get to a certain section? In near all games, bar RPGs, there is some sort of level select. Made even more tedious by the cutscenes.

2/10 Would not buy again.
#74AnonUnknownPosted 5/3/2013 1:02:47 PM
Binba442 posted...
In near all games, bar RPGs, there is some sort of level select. Made even more tedious by the cutscenes.

2/10 Would not buy again.

Are you trolling? MGS never ever had level select.
#75SCAIRKROWPosted 5/3/2013 1:17:54 PM
you said you PLAYED the HD collection so it sounds like you wasnt around or played the games when they were at the top of their peaks on the older systems. so of course people like me look at your opinion and say "oh he's a newbie" and didnt understand that they were the better looking games with top notch stories at that time and the fact that you think a well made story line was boring even though from MGS1-4 all tied in quite well leads me to believe that you have a simple mind but then again thats just my opinion. maybe you'll love the call of duty storylines more since they're simple and easier to understand. #damnyoungsters
#76retep_onePosted 5/3/2013 1:18:06 PM
TC is obvious troll
---
PSN: Spectre0415
spectre status recognized......
#77necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 1:20:40 PM
Hunter1534 posted...
Why the f*** is this thread still here?

OH NO he went against my favorite series of all time BAN AND DELETE HIM AND HIS THREAD
#78necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 1:21:34 PM
AnonUnknown posted...
necro00 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
Necroo is notorious for terrible taste move on.. Hes also a lier

Am I? Prove it

You've been accused multiple times of being "notorious" for whatever, and you always reply with PROVE IT. C'mon.

and yet no one proves it. Shocking
#79WeejiezPosted 5/3/2013 1:25:41 PM
Terrible controls and nothing redeeming? Nothing to see here, move on people.
---
Toschemarathons.com
"The cruellest thing you can do to an artist is tell them their work is flawless when it isn't"~Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw
#80AldathPosted 5/3/2013 1:27:43 PM
Half Life is the most overated game ever.

This and it's true, tough I like MGS, it's not the masterpiece everyone claims it to be. Hideo Kojima deffinitely is one of the most over rated and over the top elitistic game designers this gen. It seems he would rather make a game with powerful graphics to tell a story than multi-porting it. You don't need graphics to tell a story. Plus the game isn't as sentimental as people claims it to be... I mean, the whole Boss vs Snake stuff is not as dramatic, heck, Boss deserved it.

I don't say its not a good game, LOVED Raising and Peace Walker, but the plot man... the plot and Kojima are on a place they shouldn't be.
---
"imagine if Metallica got together with the Power Rangers and the coolest kids in school and had a party in your mouth, and you were invited" THE_WIND