This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why the **** haven't we gotten a Getaway 3 this gen?

#1Chr0noidPosted 5/3/2013 5:09:59 PM
I'd play the **** out of that. Sony must hate money.
---
To Rosa-You are young and I am older; you are hopeful, I am not-Enjoy life ere it grows colder-Pluck the roses ere they rot. -Abe Lincoln
#2KenauePosted 5/3/2013 6:15:24 PM
Honestly, I hated the two PS2 titles just because of the horrid controls. I'd be down for a third one though if they got the controls right.
---
Most Excited For: SMT IV (3DS), ToX (CE, PS3), Pikmin 3 (Wii U), Fuse (PS3), Pokemon Y (3DS), Dragon's Crown (Vita).
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#3David_FaustinoPosted 5/3/2013 6:21:28 PM
i liked the first one never played the second but would play a new one. I support this thread
---
SVER is not OP people in the other factions are genuinely bad. GTA is the greatest franchise ever. bethesda games are boring. these are all FACTS
#4vashtrichamPosted 5/3/2013 6:22:08 PM
Because the last one was garbage
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash Sub: Shazam, Green Lantern
#5Chr0noid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 6:29:39 PM
vashtricham posted...
Because the last one was garbage

you take that back!
---
To Rosa-You are young and I am older; you are hopeful, I am not-Enjoy life ere it grows colder-Pluck the roses ere they rot. -Abe Lincoln
#6jubjub360Posted 5/3/2013 6:31:15 PM
Because Team Bondi are out of business and Sony doesn't feel like there's enough money in a dead IP.
#7crazyman32Posted 5/3/2013 6:37:29 PM
jubjub360 posted...
Because Team Bondi are out of business and Sony doesn't feel like there's enough money in a dead IP.

pretty much.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#8gtaking5Posted 5/3/2013 6:49:35 PM

Don't forget they put it, along with Eight Days in a developer limbo for EyePet.
---
We live in troubled times from the ghettos to an empty suburban home
We live in troubled times and I'm 99 percent sure that something's wrong