This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just got the GoW 500GB Red Bundle

#1HoIlywoodPosted 5/3/2013 6:26:51 PM
It's pretty damn slick, the controller is even red

Been without a ps3 for six months.....good to be back

Now for the grueling process of downloading all the good stuff I've bought since early 2007

:/

On the plus side, I have Ni No Kuni! And those God of War games that came with it, but those kind of suck I might trade them in
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#2KenauePosted 5/3/2013 6:29:01 PM
HoIlywood posted...

Now for the grueling process of downloading all the good stuff I've bought since early 2007

On the plus side, I have Ni No Kuni! And those God of War games that came with it, but those kind of suck I might trade them in

I feel your pain...I had to sort through a 500 item download list when I replace y broken slim with a 60GB (that I promptly threw a 1TB drive in.) what's even worse is the stupid 30 item limit on balground downloads....
---
Most Excited For: SMT IV (3DS), ToX (CE, PS3), Pikmin 3 (Wii U), Fuse (PS3), Pokemon Y (3DS), Dragon's Crown (Vita).
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#3crazyman32Posted 5/3/2013 6:43:50 PM
HoIlywood posted...

Yeah I have had to do that it's very time consuming and not fun at all but,that is very nice PS3 bundle.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.