This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trophy question

#1SolitaireDPosted 5/3/2013 9:10:24 PM
If I buy a JP,Asia and NA version of a Japanese game, am I able to get 3x of the same trophies?
#2WarhawkPosted 5/3/2013 9:11:08 PM
As far as I know, yeah.
---
CRP: 12949 | FAQs: 16
FAQ Outlaws | Mega Man X
#3kel25Posted 5/3/2013 9:20:54 PM
Seriously, don't do this. It looks kind of pathetic when you platinum a game from more than one region, especially if it is an easy game.
#43D3Posted 5/3/2013 9:21:26 PM
Warhawk posted...
As far as I know, yeah.

Nice user name
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#5SolitaireD(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 9:29:50 PM
kel25 posted...
Seriously, don't do this. It looks kind of pathetic when you platinum a game from more than one region, especially if it is an easy game.

Nah I just like to collect all versions of my favorite games. Usually I just played one and leave the others unwrapped and stored for collection. This just came to my mind.
#6NulshPosted 5/4/2013 2:17:39 AM
Ive seen ppl with 3 socom 4 plats, 3 demon souls plats etc so yeah would work
---
Nulsh
#7awesomesauce13Posted 5/4/2013 4:10:00 AM
Doesn't it only work for some games?
#8BurgerTime79Posted 5/4/2013 4:53:19 AM
kel25 posted...

Some of us just don't care what others think of our trophy lists. It's sad that people feel the need to virtual place scarlet letters on people and jump to conclusions based on the fact that a trophy exists on their list.
A friend of mine sent me a UK version of the Genesis Collection, and I went and platinumed it for the hell of it. Not because of a need to get more trophies, or some other insulting BS people spew at anyone who attempts to get trophies, but because I just wanted to.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#9ISquat600lbsPosted 5/4/2013 5:25:07 AM
Works with some games and not others from what I've seen. Go to a site like psnprofiles and type the game name in in the games section, maybe it will show multiple versions if it has them.

No point wasting your money on the extra versions just for the trophies though, unless you collect games or really want to support the sales of some games from smaller or struggling developers I guess.
---
Most of the time I'm riding bicycles and on a lot of Colombian marching powder and coffee, forgive me if I act like an #%$hole. Or not, IDC.
#10RaengPosted 5/4/2013 6:29:15 AM
If I buy a JP,Asia and NA version of a Japanese game, am I able to get 3x of the same trophies?

Depends on the game. Not all games have this, there are lists of them.
---
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15