This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Resident Evil 6..... is actually good!

#1Jx1010Posted 5/3/2013 10:01:19 PM
I know its not the best but I was surprised how different it was,
At least we have zombies again, I really liked this.

I dont think its that bad, I'm enjoying it :)
#2BioShock111583Posted 5/3/2013 10:05:37 PM
I recently re-bought it on the PS+ sale... it's much better after patches.
---
beLIEve
#3MoonlightJustPosted 5/3/2013 10:07:02 PM
It's decent, I just don't think its a particularly good RE game. I don't flat out hate it with all my being like a number of people I know, though.
#4SpurnerPosted 5/3/2013 10:10:08 PM
I'm still holding out on the chance there might be some sort of a gold edition, but I will get it at some point.
#5kel25Posted 5/3/2013 10:14:42 PM
I have mixed feelings on it. Even though Leon's story was the closest to playing like the original RE games I still despised it for the story. Just too many idiotic moments that I don't feel like going into at the moment.

I didn't care for the gameplay in Chris's story or how they handled the character but I did like the concept. It makes sense from a story perspective that a military unit like that would be created to handle such a situation and that Chris would join it.

Jacob (I think that was is name) just annoyed me. They were really trying too hard to make him seem like a badass. He was also connected to the earlier games with my least favorite part of them. The boss that hounds you but you can never kill until the end of the game.

Overall I thought it was an awful RE game but an okay action game.
#6MoonlightJustPosted 5/3/2013 10:18:25 PM
kel25 posted...
I have mixed feelings on it. Even though Leon's story was the closest to playing like the original RE games I still despised it for the story. Just too many idiotic moments that I don't feel like going into at the moment.

I didn't care for the gameplay in Chris's story or how they handled the character but I did like the concept. It makes sense from a story perspective that a military unit like that would be created to handle such a situation and that Chris would join it.

Jacob (I think that was is name) just annoyed me. They were really trying too hard to make him seem like a badass. He was also connected to the earlier games with my least favorite part of them. The boss that hounds you but you can never kill until the end of the game.

Overall I thought it was an awful RE game but an okay action game.

I would have liked Chris's story a LOT better if it hadn't been Chris, but some unknown until now soldier who'd suffered that. I agree with you on everything though.
#7doraemonllh1989Posted 5/3/2013 10:24:58 PM
i love re5 and i hate re6,that tells u how awful the game is

this is the first re game,that i actually put it on shelf after i complete it once,unlikc re4 and 5
---
I like good games
#8BigSaltyDookiePosted 5/3/2013 10:26:09 PM
No. Just no.
Easily one of the top 5 dumbest games I've played this gen. Thankfully I rented that piece of s***.
---
Now Playing
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (PS3) - Dead Space 3 (PS3) - Batman: Arkham City: GOTY (PS3) - Uncharted: Golden Abyss (VITA) - Bully: SE (360)
#9Hunter1534Posted 5/3/2013 10:28:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10Hunter1534Posted 5/3/2013 10:28:55 PM
BigSaltyDookie posted...
No. Just no.
Easily one of the top 5 dumbest games I've played this gen. Thankfully I rented that piece of s***.

Give me ONE reason you're correct and he's wrong...
---
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on hara kari rock. I NEED SCISSORS! 61!