This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XIII vs FFXIII

#1jammiesPosted 5/3/2013 10:08:31 PM
_____ - Results (48 votes)
XIII
60.42% (29 votes)
Final Fantasy XIII
39.58% (19 votes)
This poll is now closed.
New poll with corrected topic title.

---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#2X_ULTIMA_XPosted 5/3/2013 10:09:03 PM
Are you high
---
Regards, Dolan
R.I.P fungivore 2012-2012
#3jammies(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 10:10:48 PM
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
Are you high

I know, XIII is a much better game, but there are some FF fanatics here.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#4kel25Posted 5/3/2013 10:24:49 PM
Still a poorly made poll for the reasons I stated in the previous poll.
#5poolmav2007Posted 5/3/2013 10:30:20 PM
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
Are you high

Why would he be high? I think this a fun and interesting poll. Although I getting a bit tired of the FF polls. He could have cleared up what XIII meant. It's not like the most popular game around. Even when it came out; it wasn't that popular. Plus I played the game (four year ago) and wasn't sure at first what he meant.

Anyway, my vote goes to FF 13. I really didn't care for XIII. I played about 15 hours of it. I made it probably half way and give up. It bored me to death almost.

FF 13 wasn't a great game, but it was enjoyable to some degree.
---
---
Cheers! Arc the Lad 2 is still my No. 1.
#6agrissaPosted 5/3/2013 10:34:31 PM
A PAAGG VS the worst FF game ever.....I have to go with neither.
---
DMC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DmC
#7poolmav2007Posted 5/3/2013 10:36:15 PM
kel25 posted...

You don't need options that encompasses every possibility. If all he wants to know is which game is better, from gamers, whom have played both games, then he doesn't need to make options that don't have anything to do with his intent from asking the question. If none of the options don't suit you, then don't vote. I don't vote in many of the daily polls for this reason.
---
---
Cheers! Arc the Lad 2 is still my No. 1.
#8pokemon_45_79_1Posted 5/3/2013 10:37:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9kel25Posted 5/3/2013 10:43:21 PM
poolmav2007 posted...
kel25 posted...

You don't need options that encompasses every possibility. If all he wants to know is which game is better, from gamers, whom have played both games, then he doesn't need to make options that don't have anything to do with his intent from asking the question. If none of the options don't suit you, then don't vote. I don't vote in many of the daily polls for this reason.
---

That is not why it is a poor poll. The reason why it is a poor poll is that XIII is an obscure game from a previous generation and people may think that both options are for Final Fantasy XIII. He really should have a link to both games or a quick description of them.

Of course he is doing this on purpose because he thinks it is funny when it is just moronic.
#10jammies(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 3:03:23 AM
kel25 posted...
poolmav2007 posted...
kel25 posted...

---

That is not why it is a poor poll. The reason why it is a poor poll is that XIII is an obscure game from a previous generation and people may think that both options are for Final Fantasy XIII. He really should have a link to both games or a quick description of them.

Of course he is doing this on purpose because he thinks it is funny when it is just moronic.

This guy is funny. The game was developed and published by Ubisoft. That alone tells you everyone knew about it back in the day.
Now, that aside, there's also...
I believe one of the earlier cel-shaded games
Probably the very 1st cel-shaded FPS
based on a comic book series
Same series also had a TV series
Game released on PC, Mac, Xbox, GameCube, and PS2
2011 point and click adventure game on PC, Mac, iPhone, and iPad
Had a very active online mode at least on PC, probably Xbox as well

In short, stop trying to look cool by pretending to be the only person that played a well know game.

---
Groucho Marx