This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XIII vs FFXIII

#11arstosPosted 5/4/2013 2:10:54 AM
XIII all the way, one of my favorite ps2 games, and FFXIII is my least favorite FF. wish it had sold well enough to warrant a sequel, that cliffhanger sucked. one of these days i'll get around to reading the comic it's based on :/
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, DS:R, CS:GO, UTIII
#12jammies(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 2:17:04 AM
arstos posted...
XIII all the way, one of my favorite ps2 games, and FFXIII is my least favorite FF. wish it had sold well enough to warrant a sequel, that cliffhanger sucked. one of these days i'll get around to reading the comic it's based on :/

Have you played the 2011 game? I haven't. I think it's a retelling of the FPS though, so it probably has the same ending. I never finished the original. I should buy it again. I was into online gaming back then, so I played the single player some but the multi more. Now I barely touch online gaming at all.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#13arstosPosted 5/4/2013 2:32:33 AM
i have not, i forgot about it. i have a new p.c. so i think i may have to go look for it, i seem to remember hearing something about having more of the comics story in the game than the fps did.
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, DS:R, CS:GO, UTIII
#14jammies(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 3:28:09 AM(edited)
I'm thinking about grabbing both from Amazon downloadable games. Wish they were on Steam. I'd get the iOS version of Lost Identity, but iPhone seems too small, and I can never get my daughter's iPad out of her grasp long enough to enjoy a game.

Edit: I just looked and XIII isn't available as a download on Amazon. I thought it was when I looked on my phone, just not available because I was using my phone. I got on with my PC though, and it's not available. XIII: Lost Identity is though.

---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#15IamthekuzalolPosted 5/4/2013 3:37:17 AM
Lol, i thought TC was trying to be funny, little did i know that such game exists. Have to vote for XIII then even though i have not played it.