This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you feel about graphics/display?

#12pac_Alypse_NowPosted 5/3/2013 10:53:42 PM
Seeing as there's a huge divide when it comes to techno jargon, where do you stand? - Results (18 votes)
Gotta have the best of the best, high resolution, high frame rate
5.56% (1 votes)
I appreciate the glossy-ness when it's available
22.22% (4 votes)
I don't care as long as the game I'm playing is enjoyable
38.89% (7 votes)
I can't stand the graphic snobs and the elitest attitude
22.22% (4 votes)
I'm going to vote for this because I have some snarky comment to add and I'm an idiot
11.11% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
These days I see so many topics all over gamefaqs about resolution of games, what tv you plan on using for your new console, how your PC is optimized, how lame you are if your not down with the newest of new, etc etc
How do you all feel about these kinds of things? I'm old school and I could care less. I like pretty colours and smooth edges but other than that gameplay is the utmost important factor in a game.

Yes I'm prepared for at least 40% ignorant response to this topic so go hard nerds
---
Advocate for gay rights, equality with respect to race and gender and working for a safer world
#2Paragon-57Posted 5/3/2013 10:54:39 PM
I don't care as long as the game I'm playing is enjoyable
---
P a r a g o n - 5 7 was here!
Happy Gaming!
#3kel25Posted 5/3/2013 10:57:32 PM
I find the graphic whores to be very obnoxious. The kind of people that refuse to play a game because it doesn't have AAA graphics. These people don't deserve to play games.

I don't mind if the graphics look like crap as long as the gameplay is fun. The early consoles taught gamers that games don't need to have nice graphics to be a ton of fun.