This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are some video games where kids die?

#21Devilman_AmonPosted 5/4/2013 2:04:12 AM
Suikoden III
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#22ace_spades111Posted 5/4/2013 3:14:42 AM
UnderratedGamer posted...
DemiFist posted...
digitalwill2000 posted...
Warcraft 3.

Btw I can see the start of the inclusion of killing children now: There will be some lame compamy that does it for the sole purpose of being edgy and nothing more. The political media will bash it, but then a hoard of moronic, manchildren gamers who (thankfully) dont have contact with any real children will defend it as an act of 'bravery and valor' by the developers.
It'll be like whenever stupid clown Anita opens her ******* stupid mouth

Don't see why it shouldn't be in games anyways. Nothing that special about a kid, The whole myth about children being innocent and all that blah is laughable.
In most third world countries the kids are just as deadly as adults.
In America most kids play violent videogames and kill all the time.
Most kids are punks and have no respect for authority in this day and age and just prove mankind is slipping up each new generation.
Parents get lazier and neglect their kids allowing them to do whatever.
Kids get dumber every year...

killing a few digital ones is no different than killing a braindead zombie A.I in my opinion.

Heavy contradiction there. It's the PARENTS fault. Not the kid's fault. At their age, they intake everything you teach them; bad or good. That's how kids work. A child's mind works as a storage because that's how we as humans have evolved. As children, because we're educated at an early age, we intake every bit of information without reassurance if it's bad or good, that;s why you "claimed" those kids in third world countries are killing; they were TAUGHT to. Their minds are very fragile and are tempered 24/7 with education. You can commit a violent act towards a toddler and they really won't do anything to you. Try the same thing with someone with 20 years more on them and tell me the difference.

Can't entirely blame parents either. bad kids are bad kids. probably genetic... so maybe you can blame the parents in that sense.

But honestly once your kids get to the age where they're at school, the people that actually see your child develop are teachers. But teachers don't give a damn, can't blame them, they're underpaid for the work they do, and even if they do, not much they can do to discipline the kids.

Kids these days are learning to swear, talking about sex and what not at much younger ages these days, like at kindergarten age. They can act all good at home and be bad at school, parents would never know.

Trust me, you grow up in any east/west Asian, Hispanic, Haitian.... household, you got beat as a kid and it did you good. Well while you're at home anyways, then you just go be bad anywhere else and you're fine.

Kids need constant supervision, if the same discipline from home was allowed in school, kids would learn how to properly interact with others and just grow up to be decent.

Anyways this has nothing to do with the topic....BIOSHOCK
#23CynicalNaivetePosted 5/4/2013 3:23:15 AM
kel25 posted...
Fallout 1 and 2 PC - You could kill anyone in that game and there were a handful of child pick pockets that me and my friends had a tendency to kill.

This is the first thing I thought of when seeing the topic. I remember you even get a nifty Perk for it, which causes certain NPC's to hate you. But hey, steal from the Chosen One and you get what you deserve. Too bad you couldn't just sell them into slavery... unlike most of your potential followers.
#24jammiesPosted 5/4/2013 3:25:17 AM
Deus Ex: Invisible War
You can try to up-skirt the dead girls too.

Oh, don't look at me like that... it was popular discussion when the game came out.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#25donjaenPosted 5/4/2013 3:47:49 AM
Injustice : Gods among us
#26AjescentPosted 5/4/2013 3:49:38 AM
Fallout 3
---
I survived the Apocalyps3 and the Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.
If my spelling or grammar sucks, it's the fault of my Vita Touchscreen.
#27hell_tanukiPosted 5/4/2013 3:54:27 AM
Scribblenauts Unlimited.

And Limbo too.
---
Official "Bernie with a mustache throwing nuclear grenade" of the G Gene World board.
#28NolaxPosted 5/4/2013 4:00:04 AM
TC.......should we be worried, a bit creepy if you ask me.
#29EntotrtePosted 5/4/2013 4:14:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#30ps3_gamer_norgePosted 5/4/2013 4:15:13 AM
You can eat a baby in its crib in fallout 3: the Pitt dlc
---
sir George of london