This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why was Catherine a full on retail game? It should have been a 20 buck psn game

#41Caer_DeathPosted 5/5/2013 10:47:18 AM(edited)
The funniest part about this topic is how he suggested that this game should cost more than what he paid for it, and it should be in a form where he couldn't resell it if he doesn't like it.
---
The circle of life was founded by the god of America. Love it or leave it!
#42Dicer7Posted 5/5/2013 10:49:25 AM
So by TC's logic every puzzle game and every platformer should be download titles now.

The game has just as much content for a puzzle/platform fan as any other game. If you didn't know what you were getting then that's on you. Whining about wasting $5 on a title you didn't even care to research before you picked up is just pathetic. Just be thankful that if this actually WAS a $20 PSN title you wouldn't be getting your money back.
#43RPG maniac87Posted 5/5/2013 10:54:38 AM
AwesomeOSauce posted...
I have money and some of my best purchases have been impulse buys that I knew nothing about the game other series and just picked it up cause it was cheap.

I would have never played games like Kingdom Hearts, FF7, Suikoden 2 etc. if it wasn't for my no research impulse buys.

So shutup. because I have money to spend and buy games that look appealing.

Why wouldn't you have played through them if you had done a bit of research?
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#44Still__RippinPosted 5/5/2013 11:04:59 AM
Jahkeemyork posted...
Multiple Endings?
Fully Voiced and animated characters?
Fully animated cutscenes?
Not too bad looking (Not the best looking either)
An additional puzzle arcade game that contains over 100 different puzzles?

I easily see it as a $60 just because it's a puzzle game doesn't suddenly devalue it. If anything by your logic most shooters and fighters then should just be $20 all the time because there's so many of them.

This. TC probably just plays pew pew games and isn't awar that "puzzle" is a very old and great genre. Sorry TC, you are just being flat out herpaderpawith this post.
---
R.I.P
#45twa556Posted 5/5/2013 12:07:00 PM
Spent $40 on the game and I was quite happy. Took me about 14hrs to beat and I plan to play it again.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBnuVfx8uVA&list
Typical example of Anime^