This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I WON a Year of PlayStation Plus on Twitter!.... but I didn't.

#1XSilverPhoenixXPosted 5/4/2013 1:00:09 PM
@HeyPlayStation on Twitter is selecting people with the tag #ILovePSPlus who leave a little message as winners of a year of PS+.

I was one of the people selected, and they send you a Direct Message on Twitter which you cannot reply to. Apparently Twitter has a ridiculous policy of no sent replies to direct messages unless they are following you regardless if you follow them. @HeyPlayStation doesn't follow it's subscribers.

So I've replied to the email twice with my PSN ID, I've tweeted on Twitter to them, and no response at any time.

Why have a promotion if you aren't even going to give the winner what they've won? Sony has the worst PR department.

I've paid for PS+ for years, I thought it was awesome that they selected me as a winner, and I get nothing. Thanks, really.
#2jammiesPosted 5/4/2013 1:02:58 PM
Sincey you're obviously into Twitter, why didn't you just cry about this there instead?
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#3XSilverPhoenixX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 1:08:12 PM
So helpful, you are.

Actually, I'm very rarely on Twitter you troll. I guess no one can say anything unless it regards how small your e-peen is and how you can make it bigger.
#4jammiesPosted 5/4/2013 1:13:12 PM
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
So helpful, you are.

Actually, I'm very rarely on Twitter you troll. I guess no one can say anything unless it regards how small your e-peen is and how you can make it bigger.

And just when I thought you couldn't cry more...

---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#5Teepo64Posted 5/4/2013 1:17:42 PM
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
@HeyPlayStation on Twitter is selecting people with the tag #ILovePSPlus who leave a little message as winners of a year of PS+.

I was one of the people selected, and they send you a Direct Message on Twitter which you cannot reply to. Apparently Twitter has a ridiculous policy of no sent replies to direct messages unless they are following you regardless if you follow them. @HeyPlayStation doesn't follow it's subscribers.

So I've replied to the email twice with my PSN ID, I've tweeted on Twitter to them, and no response at any time.

Why have a promotion if you aren't even going to give the winner what they've won? Sony has the worst PR department.

I've paid for PS+ for years, I thought it was awesome that they selected me as a winner, and I get nothing. Thanks, really.

I've actually won something from them, they followed me. If they didn't do the same with you, just keep sending messages via twitter.
---
"I used to be a Solarii like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."