This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I WON a Year of PlayStation Plus on Twitter!.... but I didn't.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So I WON a Year of PlayStation Plus on Twitter!.... but I didn't.
3 years ago#1
@HeyPlayStation on Twitter is selecting people with the tag #ILovePSPlus who leave a little message as winners of a year of PS+.

I was one of the people selected, and they send you a Direct Message on Twitter which you cannot reply to. Apparently Twitter has a ridiculous policy of no sent replies to direct messages unless they are following you regardless if you follow them. @HeyPlayStation doesn't follow it's subscribers.

So I've replied to the email twice with my PSN ID, I've tweeted on Twitter to them, and no response at any time.

Why have a promotion if you aren't even going to give the winner what they've won? Sony has the worst PR department.

I've paid for PS+ for years, I thought it was awesome that they selected me as a winner, and I get nothing. Thanks, really.
3 years ago#2
Sincey you're obviously into Twitter, why didn't you just cry about this there instead?
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
3 years ago#3
So helpful, you are.

Actually, I'm very rarely on Twitter you troll. I guess no one can say anything unless it regards how small your e-peen is and how you can make it bigger.
3 years ago#4
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
So helpful, you are.

Actually, I'm very rarely on Twitter you troll. I guess no one can say anything unless it regards how small your e-peen is and how you can make it bigger.

And just when I thought you couldn't cry more...
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
3 years ago#5
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
@HeyPlayStation on Twitter is selecting people with the tag #ILovePSPlus who leave a little message as winners of a year of PS+.

I was one of the people selected, and they send you a Direct Message on Twitter which you cannot reply to. Apparently Twitter has a ridiculous policy of no sent replies to direct messages unless they are following you regardless if you follow them. @HeyPlayStation doesn't follow it's subscribers.

So I've replied to the email twice with my PSN ID, I've tweeted on Twitter to them, and no response at any time.

Why have a promotion if you aren't even going to give the winner what they've won? Sony has the worst PR department.

I've paid for PS+ for years, I thought it was awesome that they selected me as a winner, and I get nothing. Thanks, really.

I've actually won something from them, they followed me. If they didn't do the same with you, just keep sending messages via twitter.
"I used to be a Solarii like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So I WON a Year of PlayStation Plus on Twitter!.... but I didn't.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived