This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which game do you think needs an Anime/TV series?

#1harcoreblazerPosted 5/4/2013 2:43:57 PM
In my opinion

-GTA, make it based on TBOGT and GTA V please.
-Final Fantasy.

That's all i can remember.
---
Starting a flame war is easy, the hard part is ending it.
Official funyarinpa of the 999 boards.
#2star_guy_100Posted 5/4/2013 2:45:19 PM
legacy of kain series
#3Godly_GoofPosted 5/4/2013 2:47:31 PM
FF6. Not to mention it already has the pacing for it.
Lufia series
Ar Tonelico 2
Chrono Trigger
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#4kel25Posted 5/4/2013 2:47:39 PM
I know they've done at least one Final Fantasy anime but they may have done more.

I think a cartoon series (not anime) for Borderlands could be a lot of fun. I don't think the anime style would really fit Borderlands.

I'd also like to see a TV show about Deus Ex, Shadowrun, or Cyberpunk. I really just want to see some kind of Cyberpunk setting on TV and for it to do well. Given the choice I would prefer it to be Shadowrun.
#5Master_HapposaiPosted 5/4/2013 3:16:34 PM
Deadly Premonition...oh wait
#6digitalwill2000Posted 5/4/2013 4:18:00 PM(edited)
heavy rain

Trololololololol

Hmm let me think about this. So an anime series is known for severely one-dimensional characters who latch on to one 'quirky'(annoying) trait, and the other thing is that anime stick to the status quo so nothing every changes, ever, no character development or anything...hmmm which game is like that....yeh final fantasy, nothing changes = its always bad
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#7jammiesPosted 5/4/2013 4:25:47 PM
Street Fighter. You can never have enough Street Fighter anime.

---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#8HolyMcmolyPosted 5/4/2013 4:27:44 PM
Red Dead Redemption. It could be all about the adventures John Marston went on when he was younger. Skyrim could make a great show too. There's a lot they could do with that universe. Mass Effect would make an amazing show, if the right people made it. Leave Shepard out of it though.
#9keybladesrusPosted 5/4/2013 4:28:58 PM
Asura's Wrath...>.>
---
"My favorite color of poop is seven." - Seanbaby, cracked.com
#10CaptainKickass_Posted 5/4/2013 4:31:27 PM
Ace Attorney
---
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. --Terry Pratchett