This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just to be sure I understand this correctly...

#1PirateSwordsmanPosted 5/5/2013 10:00:44 AM
As of November 18, 2011 (I assume, given the following quoted statement), Sony reduced the limit of how many systems can be tied to an account from 5 to 2. That much I've been aware of since then.

But, if I understand what this says correctly...

Anything purchased prior to the 18th of November 2011 can be active on up to five(5) PS3s and/or PSPs. Anything purchased after the 18th of November 2011 can be active on up to two(2) PS3s and/or PSPs.

... then, everything I've bought on my account prior to that date can STILL be shared on up to 5 different PS3s? The 'two only' thing is only for stuff I bought after that time?

I ask this because I'm currently sharing with one of my friends, but I'm wondering if I can also share with another of my friends, without cutting the other, so they can at least have access to some more games.
---
~On How To Close Topics - In Memory of callingjaguar~
callingjaguar:
tell me how to take it off or i will c*m on you
#2Caer_DeathPosted 5/5/2013 10:11:37 AM
Yes, you understand that correctly.
---
The circle of life was founded by the god of America. Love it or leave it!
#3PirateSwordsman(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 10:14:25 AM
Ah, excellent. I just wanted to be extra super-sure. YOU NEVER KNOW WITH SONY.

Thanks tons.
---
~On How To Close Topics - In Memory of callingjaguar~
callingjaguar:
tell me how to take it off or i will c*m on you
#4Still__RippinPosted 5/5/2013 10:14:55 AM
Pretty sure you would have had to have these other 4 systems activated before they changed the rules.
---
R.I.P
#5BurgerTime79Posted 5/5/2013 10:17:09 AM
And the reason why they did this is for the exact reason you're asking about it. The "game sharing" wasn't meant as a means to give free content to other people.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking