This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Here's why I think Versus XIII will finally show up at E3 this year...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Here's why I think Versus XIII will finally show up at E3 this year...

User Info: pokemon_45_79_1

pokemon_45_79_1
3 years ago#21
At E3 Versus should have a trailer and release date, Nomura most likely has a new trailer ready with what the graphics will really look like including the lum engine for the lighting.

Nothing short of a trailer and a release date will make people happy, we want new trailer not more info at this stage of the game.
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.

User Info: kaiser ryu

kaiser ryu
3 years ago#22
pokemon_45_79_1 posted...
At E3 Versus should have a trailer and release date, Nomura most likely has a new trailer ready with what the graphics will really look like including the lum engine for the lighting.

Nothing short of a trailer and a release date will make people happy, we want new trailer not more info at this stage of the game.

This guy is good. As a people I can confirm that this is accurate.
The Tales of series needs more love in America.
Won't change sig until Namco gets wise. Started: 9/8/06

User Info: theofficefan99

theofficefan99
3 years ago#23
bump!
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Here's why I think Versus XIII will finally show up at E3 this year...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived