This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is more important, College Sports Trophies, or Playstation Network Trophies

#1PrinceOfHotPosted 5/5/2013 5:34:20 PM
What is more important, a Collegiate Sports Trophy or PSN Trophies from games? - Results (106 votes)
Easy, Playstation Trophies by a million miles.
30.19% (32 votes)
Um, hey guys sports are better? My collegiate trophies make me proud.
8.49% (9 votes)
They are equally important.
0.94% (1 votes)
Depends on which College Sport and which Playstation Platinum Trophy you are achieveing.
3.77% (4 votes)
It's hard to make up my mind. This quiz is asking the big questions.
2.83% (3 votes)
Sports. Are you joking me? Pretend video game trophies? No seriously?
20.75% (22 votes)
Video Games are speedily replacing sports competitively, neural muscle always beats physical conditioning.
5.66% (6 votes)
I don't like this question it seems like a trick.
27.36% (29 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Please vote with the answer that most closely follows your belief. Have a great time!
#2PrinceOfHot(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 5:55:29 PM
Really curious about everyone's thoughts here!! Feel free to add on to your answer if you have some good ideas to share. :)
#3HwoarangExpert1Posted 5/5/2013 6:19:31 PM
a college sports trophy can actually help you get a job
---
PSN - Ziaro_7
#4PrinceOfHot(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 7:24:54 PM
HwoarangExpert1 posted...

Yes but a job that was partially enabled by a sports trophy would interfere with getting an even larger amount of Platinum Trophies on the PSN.

Say where the logic fails? And thats only if you are a star athlete anyways,
#5AlltraPosted 5/5/2013 7:44:12 PM
It's gotta be a sports related award. Those kind of achievements are enshrined for posterity, whereas PSN Trophies won't matter in a few months when PS4 is released.
---
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.
#6MrMolinaroPosted 5/5/2013 8:14:52 PM
Alltra posted...
It's gotta be a sports related award. Those kind of achievements are enshrined for posterity, whereas PSN Trophies won't matter in a few months when PS4 is released.

Exactly, my dad's NCAA trophy is one of my most prized possessions. I highly doubt my kids will feel the same about my platinums.
#7PrinceOfHot(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 4:17:44 AM
MrMolinaro posted...
Alltra posted...

Exactly, my dad's NCAA trophy is one of my most prized possessions. I highly doubt my kids will feel the same about my platinums.

See that is very interesting. Now we are getting into a subject of familial pride and do video games have a place in that area of belief.
#8king_maddenPosted 5/6/2013 4:45:43 AM
these shouldnt even be compared. any real life trophy is better than ps3 trophies, hell im more proud of my little league trophies than psn.
#9FayeLadyPosted 5/6/2013 4:48:17 AM
Well the sports trophy is won against other people. Nothing stops us all from winnning each PS trophy. The two don't really compare unless you accomplish a one of a kind feat. If you are Daigo or Billy Mitchell, then that is something else entirely.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#10L0ZPosted 5/6/2013 4:51:07 AM
HwoarangExpert1 posted...

you can also use MAG platoon leader as prior management history
---
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
[IBM Tricore 3.2GHz | 10MB Custom ATI | 512 MB GDDR3]