This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is more important, College Sports Trophies, or Playstation Network Trophies

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What is more important, College Sports Trophies, or Playstation Network Trophies
3 years ago#1
What is more important, a Collegiate Sports Trophy or PSN Trophies from games? - Results (106 votes)
Easy, Playstation Trophies by a million miles.
30.19% (32 votes)
Um, hey guys sports are better? My collegiate trophies make me proud.
8.49% (9 votes)
They are equally important.
0.94% (1 votes)
Depends on which College Sport and which Playstation Platinum Trophy you are achieveing.
3.77% (4 votes)
It's hard to make up my mind. This quiz is asking the big questions.
2.83% (3 votes)
Sports. Are you joking me? Pretend video game trophies? No seriously?
20.75% (22 votes)
Video Games are speedily replacing sports competitively, neural muscle always beats physical conditioning.
5.66% (6 votes)
I don't like this question it seems like a trick.
27.36% (29 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Please vote with the answer that most closely follows your belief. Have a great time!
3 years ago#2
Really curious about everyone's thoughts here!! Feel free to add on to your answer if you have some good ideas to share. :)
3 years ago#3
a college sports trophy can actually help you get a job
PSN - Ziaro_7
3 years ago#4
HwoarangExpert1 posted...

Yes but a job that was partially enabled by a sports trophy would interfere with getting an even larger amount of Platinum Trophies on the PSN.

Say where the logic fails? And thats only if you are a star athlete anyways,
3 years ago#5
It's gotta be a sports related award. Those kind of achievements are enshrined for posterity, whereas PSN Trophies won't matter in a few months when PS4 is released.
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.
3 years ago#6
Alltra posted...
It's gotta be a sports related award. Those kind of achievements are enshrined for posterity, whereas PSN Trophies won't matter in a few months when PS4 is released.

Exactly, my dad's NCAA trophy is one of my most prized possessions. I highly doubt my kids will feel the same about my platinums.
3 years ago#7
MrMolinaro posted...
Alltra posted...

Exactly, my dad's NCAA trophy is one of my most prized possessions. I highly doubt my kids will feel the same about my platinums.

See that is very interesting. Now we are getting into a subject of familial pride and do video games have a place in that area of belief.
3 years ago#8
these shouldnt even be compared. any real life trophy is better than ps3 trophies, hell im more proud of my little league trophies than psn.
3 years ago#9
Well the sports trophy is won against other people. Nothing stops us all from winnning each PS trophy. The two don't really compare unless you accomplish a one of a kind feat. If you are Daigo or Billy Mitchell, then that is something else entirely.
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
3 years ago#10
HwoarangExpert1 posted...

you can also use MAG platoon leader as prior management history
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
[IBM Tricore 3.2GHz | 10MB Custom ATI | 512 MB GDDR3]
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What is more important, College Sports Trophies, or Playstation Network Trophies

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived