This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can you get online passes without buying new?

#91SgtBass8705Posted 5/6/2013 1:50:58 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
SgtBass8705 posted...
I don't believe that everything that's a crime is wrong.

Oh so I could go out, grab a gun and say, put a bullet between the eyes of the guy who was f***ing my ex girlfriend and it wouldn't be wrong even though I'd be arrested, charged and put away for first degree murder? Gotcha.

That's extreme, and has nothing to do with what I said.

I said not all crime is wrong. Smoking, and buying weed isn;t wrong, but it's a crime in a lot of places. You can be arrested for possession, but it's not wrong.

That's a proper example.

Oh, and the cheating gf example you made... if the bullet went through her eyes I'd actually agree that it fit well...
---
PSN: JoshD8705
#92SgtBass8705Posted 5/6/2013 1:55:23 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
SgtBass8705 posted...
If I found out the code worked, and my friend was lucky enough for it to work. I'd just connect their account to my PS3 and download the pass too.

So you'd connect their account to your PS3 without their knowledge or permission? That's still stealing in essence.

And then again you'd only be able to do that if your friend only had his PS3 connected to his account as you can only have two consoles activated on the account, which means you wouldn't be able to download a damn thing.

Besides, you'd deserve it for being a dimwit and not trying out the code to see if it worked or not.

Oh and by the way, it's still theft and it's still wrong.

SgtBass8705 posted...
We're past the theft argument. There never was a theft argument. The argument is about if I see it as wrong or not, and I don't. It's a morality argument.

Since when did you decide what the argument was about? It's still about whether it's theft or not, no one cares about what you think is or is not morally wrong because even if you don't find it morally wrong, it's still wrong.

And lol at "There never was a theft argument." Have you just been posting and not reading or something?

Nope I've been reading, and from the very beginning I never said it wasn't theft. I just stated I didn't care, and the kid should do what he wants. Everyone else seems to be only partially reading things though.
---
PSN: JoshD8705
#93riddlebox89Posted 5/6/2013 2:08:56 AM
SgtBass8705 posted...
That's extreme, and has nothing to do with what I said.

I said not all crime is wrong. Smoking, and buying weed isn;t wrong, but it's a crime in a lot of places. You can be arrested for possession, but it's not wrong.

That's a proper example.

Nope I've been reading, and from the very beginning I never said it wasn't theft. I just stated I didn't care, and the kid should do what he wants. Everyone else seems to be only partially reading things though.

If your reading comprehension abilities weren't so underdeveloped you'd have realized that it has a lot to do with what you said.

You said that you don't believe that everything that is a crime is wrong, I provided an example where I'm committing a crime and believing it's not wrong.

If you can be arrested for having or buying it, it's wrong. If you are not buying it from a legal supplier, such as for medical reasons, it's a crime and wrong, no different than buying meth or cocaine, the fact that some places have legalized it is irrelevant because you're buying it illegally and are in possession of illegal narcotics.

So you admit that it is in fact theft, but still support the fact that he's willingly stealing, thereby committing a crime? All while you would be super pissed if someone stole something from you? Yep, just more hypocrisy from you.

Yeah sure there may be a gray area between right and wrong, but there is no gray area between what is and what is not a crime.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#94BeknessPosted 5/8/2013 2:08:40 PM
How the hell is buying and smoking something illegal not wrong? rofl...
---
<3BennyBear