This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does NIS even make good games anymore

#11RPG maniac87Posted 5/6/2013 10:51:54 AM
Depends on who you ask. Plenty of people think so, or they wouldn't still be in business.
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#12AtalalamaPosted 5/7/2013 8:05:42 PM
I find their developed games pretty fun. Their non-self-made published games...can be underwhelming. But rarely bad.

TC is lucky if he thinks NISA games are bad, for he's never REALLY played a bad game. For a bad modern PS3 game, try MindJack
---
"It's all just a game, so let loose and have fun with it! I mean, a casualty or two along the way is no big deal, right?"
Natephil - Do you not poop?
#13SieKensouPosted 5/7/2013 10:04:45 PM
Atalalama posted...
I find their developed games pretty fun. Their non-self-made published games...can be underwhelming. But rarely bad.

TC is lucky if he thinks NISA games are bad, for he's never REALLY played a bad game. For a bad modern PS3 game, try MindJack

read the question.

also, NISA doesn't make any games.
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#14RPGspleasePosted 5/7/2013 10:10:38 PM
All Nis games are good. You have sad taste. BTW compile heart and idea factory are great game makers. Are they all time classics? No. Are they better than what you can make? Yes. Do they fill the void of rpgs? Yeap.
---
"Some of this is garbage, most is handheld, and most isn't even in ENGLISH. " Phaseslaethe on Japan's mediacreate numbers
#15SaintdantePosted 5/7/2013 10:12:37 PM
I think you're mistaking games NIS made with games NISA publishes... I like them all but that's just me.
#16badboyPosted 5/7/2013 10:15:16 PM
Have they ever?
#17thisranksPosted 5/7/2013 10:20:28 PM
DaKingO posted...
TC, It's been almost a year and a half since the last NIS game. I know they have Disgaea D2 and Something else heading our way this year(ZHP clone) and the Witch and 100 Knights next year(US release)or whatever it's called.

NIS publishes alot of games....mostly horrible RPG's from Idea Factory/Compile Heart. Gust seems to be the only developers they publish that seem to be good/average.

And just because you don't like something in particular doesn't make it bad, It's a matter of taste....however there are exceptions.

Everything made by Hitmaker, Idea Factory, and Compile Heart are pretty much bad. On paper...these studios are terrible, but somebody likes their games.

Sorry, but Hyperdimension Neptunia was a great game. No such thing as "personal" exceptions ... You don't make the rules as to what everybody personally likes anyways.

Now if they hadn't gone regionally challenged on me i'd still be supporting them. No excuse for bias business-wise.
---
Delusions are as necessary to happiness as realities.
Yuki Nagato, Mafuyu Oribe, Kurumu Korono, and Himari Noihara FTW
#18Rai_Dou_XVPosted 5/7/2013 10:36:29 PM
http://gematsu.com/2013/05/compile-heart-announces-fairy-fencer-f-for-playstation-3

Look Good