This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EA given reigns over all future Star Wars games

#81rey2Posted 5/6/2013 4:11:57 PM
They're gonna micro-transaction the living hell out of this.
#82NewbiusPosted 5/6/2013 4:14:35 PM
king_madden posted...
oh yea terrible move by disney, how dare they give a fairly dead star wars video game scene to the publisher who tends to have the highest rated games on average.

terrible move!!!

on the smart side though, this is the move that will get them the most money. they know EA puts the money down, and can get them big sales. EA has a very large fan base.

Your argument is invalid the moment I looked at your name
#83zzamaroPosted 5/6/2013 4:17:19 PM
Nothing can be worse than Kinect Star Wars.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]
#84MasterDarkenPosted 5/6/2013 4:19:24 PM
zzamaro posted...
Nothing can be worse than Kinect Star Wars.

When its EA, there is plenty of room for "worse" to be stretched.
#85RetroFanGirlPosted 5/6/2013 4:20:32 PM
kupo1705 posted...
Why would they trust EA after The Old Republic?

Why?

WHY

Trust? Don't need that when you have money lol
---
Hi.
#86DrFeelgood1984Posted 5/6/2013 4:21:17 PM
Considering EA hasn't made a decent Madden game with their NFL exclusivity deal, I'd say Star Wars videogames will be complete garbage for the foreseeable future.
#87vega2505Posted 5/6/2013 4:21:52 PM
Glad I hate Star Wars now...the crappy Clone Wars cartoon was the last straw for me...and EA can't do any worse than Lucasarts was doing before they died...Force Unleashed 2, LEGO Star Wars 3, Star Wars Kinect...none of these were good...the last good SW game was LEGO SW Complete Saga.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#88Eureka_Seven_RLPosted 5/6/2013 4:26:32 PM
F****** EA!!!!!! Why can't you get the hint we don't like you! Do you want to go for a 3rd worst company in America?! Because it's coming!
---
http://psnprofiles.com/crow-sama
#89Pinoy441Posted 5/6/2013 4:33:15 PM
Love all the EA butthurt in this topic

Seriously though, EA Published Battlefront anyway so even if Disney didn't give it to EA, EA would be like lol nope to anyone else who'd wanna make it

Also, your precious bioware has been going downhill anyway, and one bad Bioware MMO isn't going to ruin anything

Also to those who think that this is enough to get worst company in america over a bank that pretty much destroyed an entire market and caused the great recession or an oil company that pretty much says screw it to any environmental laws then you seriously need to grow up a little

I know this is gamefaqs but please actually try harder
---
*grabs popcorn*
#90VernnonPosted 5/6/2013 4:34:10 PM
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
Considering EA hasn't made a decent Madden game with their NFL exclusivity deal, I'd say Star Wars videogames will be complete garbage for the foreseeable future.

Hint to why they had to use a cheap move to get 2k from continuing their nfl series... we already see live is dead.. only reason why madden is even mentioned is because 2k can only make football games with generic teams. unlike its nba series.