This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

God of War Series or Devil May Cry...looking into getting one of the HD packs

#51legendofskylandPosted 5/7/2013 3:59:23 PM
Alltra posted...
One thing that I just thought of too, you might wanna get GoW Saga sooner than later. The two PSP titles included in that particular HD Collection come in the form of PSN Vouchers, and they expire. I'm just not sure what the expiration date on the GoW Saga vouchers is though.

Mine says it's valid till 3/31/2013

sooo...yeah
#52Chicken Inspector(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 4:00:12 PM
Sony extended them till 2014
---
Deus Ex: When you mention it, someone is going to reinstall it.
#53GoatJugSoupPosted 5/7/2013 4:15:01 PM
i personally prefer god of war (not that i dont like dmc aside from the latest game that is )
---
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
GW2 Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi, Guild: Knights of Chicken
#54Hunter1534Posted 5/7/2013 4:24:13 PM
Alltra posted...
I'd say GoW is better, especially after finally getting around to playing DMC. I can honestly say I'm not impressed with DMC, GoW is pretty much the same style of game, but it's got better game play.

Lol
---
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on hara kari rock. I NEED SCISSORS! 61!
#55Elements012894Posted 5/7/2013 5:45:34 PM
You get way more game with the Saga, and as much as this forum talks about DMC. The first two are quite antiquated and the third while very stylish in some of the things you can do, also suffers from some that old timey gameplay.
---
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.
#56BurgerTime79Posted 5/7/2013 5:51:23 PM
legendofskyland posted...
Alltra posted...
One thing that I just thought of too, you might wanna get GoW Saga sooner than later. The two PSP titles included in that particular HD Collection come in the form of PSN Vouchers, and they expire. I'm just not sure what the expiration date on the GoW Saga vouchers is though.

Mine says it's valid till 3/31/2013

sooo...yeah

The dates on these vouchers are usually just placeholders. They can't just have no date on them, because when they do eventually invalidate them, someone could complain that there was no warning of an expiration.
The voucher for Dragon Age was still good even a year after the expiration date. Don't know it's status currently.

It's the fact that the PSP games were just a download voucher in the Saga collection that really turns me off from purchasing it.
Already own both PS2 titles, both PSP titles, the HD collections for both, and the Collector's Edition of GoW3. I'll grab the Saga for incredibly cheap just to add it to the game collection later down the road.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking