This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who's pumped for Beyond Two Souls?

#41GunzleaderPosted 5/12/2013 12:15:40 PM
this gonna be another heavily ass kissed game only to find out it suxors? no then.
---
you are not "official" anything of any board get a life. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#42twa556Posted 5/12/2013 12:52:34 PM
I am quite pumped.

---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBnuVfx8uVA&list
Typical example of Anime^
#43EvolvablePosted 5/12/2013 1:26:26 PM
I didn't know it was going to be full of quick time events. Interesting.

I'm excited. But I don't want to buy to much into the hype just yet. I'll wait for reviews before I decide whether I purchase this game.
---
Final Fantasy Tactics...we need more RPG's with a serious tone/story/theme as it did...
#44gilv3rPosted 5/12/2013 1:34:27 PM
Scarecrow1711 posted...
I'm not mainly because the story is like...10 hours(that's one sitting). The replay value would be nice.

You sit for 10 hours? Do you have ANYTHING to do lol?
---
Demons Souls is the best JRPG evah!
#45Scarecrow1711(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 2:19:26 PM
gilv3r posted...
Scarecrow1711 posted...
I'm not mainly because the story is like...10 hours(that's one sitting). The replay value would be nice.

You sit for 10 hours? Do you have ANYTHING to do lol?

It's only 10 hours. That's not a very long time.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NX_vcjZmQ9w
#46besheldonPosted 5/12/2013 2:23:24 PM
so excited
---
PSN - shelmoon
#47SoliquidusPosted 5/15/2013 8:35:12 PM
SoaringDive posted...
Soliquidus posted...
SoaringDive posted...
Scarecrow1711 posted...
10 hours(that's one sitting).

Ummm...

You have never had a 10 hour sitting for any game?

No, never. There's other things to be done.

Of course there are other things to be done. That goes without say, but there is nothing wrong with an individual spending their free time doing something that brings them joy. Even if it is an inordinate amount of time as seen by others. It may seem inordinate to you, and others on this board, but there are also those who see it as not a big deal as they have had 10+ hour sittings already

In this case. I honestly see nothing wrong with it. I mean, it isn't like it is going to happen all the time. There is absolutely nothing wrong with sitting down to play a good game every once in a while, and getting lost in the experience for hours

Heck, even if TC has the luxury to do so often, then by all means let him do so. More power to you TC
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing