This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS4 no BC?, biggest mistake ever....'GTA V, MGS V, FF13, GT6, TLOU, BTS...

#61este914Posted 5/7/2013 11:27:04 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...
Seriously, you cannot sit there and say putting away $50 a month is a difficult task.

Actually I can when plenty of people I know don't get paid enough to be able to pay their bills and buy food throughout the month and have very little left.

Though it's funny that you say playing video games is not a right when you're implying that people with low paying jobs shouldn't be buying them, so are you trying to say that it's only a right when people make enough money to buy every new game that comes out?

Priorities man. How can you argue with someone who would rather spend money on video games over a meal when they're hungry. Everyones priorities are different.
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.
#62Still__RippinPosted 5/7/2013 11:33:11 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...
Seriously, you cannot sit there and say putting away $50 a month is a difficult task.

Actually I can when plenty of people I know don't get paid enough to be able to pay their bills and buy food throughout the month and have very little left.

Though it's funny that you say playing video games is not a right when you're implying that people with low paying jobs shouldn't be buying them, so are you trying to say that it's only a right when people make enough money to buy every new game that comes out?

If they don't get paid enough to pay their bills and buy food l'd say buying a PS4 should be the last thing they are worried about. I'm saying buying/playing videogames isn't a right at all. And l don't really care that they can't save $50 a month. I would also be willing to bet these people have fancy cell phones, interenet, cable, satelite, etc. Eat out and a ton of other things that they spend money on. Cell phones certainly are not required, neither is cable. Oh look, thats an extra $100 a month right there. Buy ramen instead of pizzas. Don't go out to eat. I mean there is literally a million ways to save that measly $50.
---
R.I.P
#63ImDyinSquirtlePosted 5/7/2013 11:40:54 AM
este914 posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
este914 posted...
Sorry. I think it's more so just having everything readily available because you never know when you will want to play something. Why should I have to hook up a system and cables when I want to play a game? Likewise, is it too difficult for you to comprehend that by now we should have a system that can play all of it's games both past & present?

How is having your PS2 or PS3 right there and ready to hook up when you want to play it not having it readily available? Do you own multiple houses and keep one system in each house or something? Because to normal people this isn't that big of an issue.

And yes, you do know when you want to play something, you don't just turn your consoles on and then decide to play nothing and just sit there staring at the screen.

Why should you have to hook up the system and cables when you want to play a game? Because you can't play a game when the system is not hooked up. You can't just pull it out of the box and expect it to run on an invisible battery that never goes out and have a screen pop out of thin air.

It's not "readily available" because I can't just turn it on and play. It would be more work to hook up a system and mess around with my entertainment center's setup. Why should I have to do that anyway? Why can't I have 1 system that plays everything?

Because people have no money. The poorest ones are always the loudest.
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#64este914Posted 5/7/2013 11:41:27 AM
I hear that (no pun intended)
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.