This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tips for tackling a massive backlog?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Tips for tackling a massive backlog?
3 years ago#11
aPimp_named_leE posted...
pick a game, beat it, pick another game, beat it, pick another game, etc.

save the long rpgs for last since they take up the most time and going on a break could really mess up the story's pace and feel (forgotten plot points, objectives, combat knowledge, etc.)

This. If I'm playing a long RPG, I'll make sure to get in at least an hour every day.
'03 Mustang GT- Flowmaster exhaust, Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors, strut tower brace, k-member brace...
PSN: officersweetpant
3 years ago#12
So it is best to just tackle the shorter stuff first...then move on.

I get a lot of "don't buy anymore" replies but I digress...I got and still get a lot of games as presents...
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 4854-6080-3737
3 years ago#13
Start selling. Otherwise you'll hate gaming. I can't do more than 3 at a time or it becomes work and forced experiences which are never as good.

Just sold $350 worth of stuff I wouldn't every play again, and now I have the ps4 mostly paid off
3 years ago#14
If you have games like cod of sports games you play online with friends don't quit them but cut back as much as you can
Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything.-Adroc Thurston
PSN: Anarchy612
(message deleted)
3 years ago#16
Figure it out for yourself, TC.
"You don't have a wife, that's a voice in your head." - mogar002
3 years ago#17
TC, you need to accept that there isn't enough time in a day to have a backlog. Some games you won't get a chance to play
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Tips for tackling a massive backlog?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived