This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People who loved DmC

#1knightoffire55Posted 5/7/2013 1:12:50 AM
What do you think of the God of War series?
---
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.
#2Man0nFire_Posted 5/7/2013 1:24:59 AM
i enjoyed god of war 1 and 2 but the rest were just meh
#3Enix BelmontPosted 5/7/2013 1:55:32 AM
Not really a fan. Excessive QTE, puzzles I wasn't interested in, and the pacing has always been off. They're solid games but I don't buy them until theyre dirt cheap. Kratos is almost as unappealing as new Dante if not moreso as a character to me, anyway.
---
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
#4shads3055Posted 5/7/2013 3:25:43 AM
rising is more fun. the new dmc would have been cool if it was old danta not new emmo guy
#5TheHateIsStrongPosted 5/7/2013 3:32:50 AM
God of War series is good, but it's often clear that the creator left after the first.

2 was good, though, since it used the ideas that they cut from the first game, so Jaffe's creativity was still there.
---
It's on.......
#6atma6Posted 5/7/2013 3:37:34 AM
Didn't like it. The gameplay was fine, but really unrefined. However, what really killed it for me was Kratos, who I found to be the worst protagonist I've played in many years. That and the story is constantly trying to one up itself.
---
Mistranslations for the Modern Gamer
http://mistranslationformg.blogspot.com/
#7StrangeJourneyPosted 5/7/2013 3:38:53 AM
I don't care about GoW. Played the first one and thought it was boring. Same thing with DMC.

Thought DmC was great though. You mad?
#8huyiPosted 5/7/2013 4:08:29 AM
each game is copy and paste nothing new is ever added to the series, the game really does bore me.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD DLC THE GAME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#9KillingHarderPosted 5/7/2013 4:17:05 AM
huyi posted...
each game is copy and paste nothing new is ever added to the series, the game really does bore me.

Nothing new you say? I guess you haven't really even played them =/

God of War 3 was ok, but Ascension is proof the series is trying to overstay it's welcome. That said, I like the PSP games the most in the series since they give Kratos emotion. Chains of Olympus is actually kind of sad. I hate the original Devil May Cry and I can't stand the dialogue of the new DmC, but the gameplay alone was enough to get me to finish the game. I loved the gameplay, but let's not kid ourselves. . . at it's core it's no better than X action game and in some aspects even less refined.
#10TheHateIsStrongPosted 5/7/2013 5:07:04 AM
Nothing new you say? I guess you haven't really even played them =/

What do you expect from a man that builds a Female UK gamer with an AMD CPU
---
It's on.......