This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, Fatal Frame I & II are up on PSN today - Let's hope III is up soon!

#1POOKISTANPosted 5/7/2013 7:45:15 AM
*Crosses fingers...*

Fatal Frame III was by far my favorite - There was just something really awesome about them adding a waking world where you should be able to relax but creepy things keep happening even when you're awake. There's also the element of the research you do into others that had been in similar situations and what happened to them. Finally, making the scary part all in your dreams begs the question of whether or not it's "real" and also adds a slight tenstion to the whole game, even when you're awake, because people need to sleep eventually.

I never finished this game but if it's as easy as loading it up on my PS3 I'm gonna' give it another shot! I really hope this is up next - It's what I think is the best in the series and it's also the only one that doesn't have a better version on the Xbox...
#2Sexy_L4DYPosted 5/7/2013 7:47:18 AM
I remember playing 3 when it was out, the graphics blew me away and coming home from the dreams was creepy but i enjoyed walking around my house :3
#3matt091282Posted 5/7/2013 8:01:14 AM
I was really hoping for an HD Collection of these, but I'll take it! :)
#4Sexy_L4DYPosted 5/7/2013 8:01:49 AM
matt091282 posted...

That would be great. Would like a graphical facelift and some nice trophies.
#5matt091282Posted 5/7/2013 8:04:45 AM
Sexy_L4DY posted...
matt091282 posted...

Indeed. I thought doing it for these games would have been perfect, especially seeing how the horror genre is kind of in a slump. Giving these games a fresh coat of paint would have been cool. But again, this is better than nothing.
#6VarronPosted 5/7/2013 8:52:00 AM
matt091282 posted...
Sexy_L4DY posted...
matt091282 posted...

Indeed. I thought doing it for these games would have been perfect, especially seeing how the horror genre is kind of in a slump. Giving these games a fresh coat of paint would have been cool. But again, this is better than nothing.

I'd give a lung for an HD collection. But since Nintendo owns the IP, we probably won't see one. :(
---
PSN: Snippuh
Raptr: Snippuh
#7iPr0kkaFTWPosted 5/7/2013 9:18:59 AM
All you really need is Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly. In my opinion, it's the best in the series because it was simply scary as f*** than the other two.
#8POOKISTAN(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 7:48:25 AM
Bump...
#9PHEEliNUXPosted 5/9/2013 7:52:29 AM
Varron posted...
matt091282 posted...
Sexy_L4DY posted...
matt091282 posted...

I'd give a lung for an HD collection. But since Nintendo owns the IP, we probably won't see one. :(

They do?

Why didn't they announce one for the mfing Wii U?
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#10William_18Posted 5/9/2013 8:02:09 AM
PHEEliNUX posted...
Varron posted...
matt091282 posted...
Sexy_L4DY posted...
matt091282 posted...

They do?

Why didn't they announce one for the mfing Wii U?

Maybe because the 3DS game failed like it should have.

Also if they do release another one it will be Japan only just like Fatal Frame 4.
---
PSN: Kaminari2
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.