This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, Fatal Frame I & II are up on PSN today - Let's hope III is up soon!

#21CanesHousePosted 5/15/2013 9:02:33 AM
Well, Fatal Frame II has been removed for the Store, so hopefully they're fixing it.

Video_Game_Czar posted...
Video_Game_Czar posted...
Dantechan posted...
glitchy textures ruin the experience on the ps3

How bad is it?

Bumping, I want to know.

Disappearing walls/floors/doors, stuttering/echoing audio, stuff like that. It varies from person to person though.
---
King of Board.
"Everybody defamates from miles away but face to face they haven't got a thing to say" Slipknot, The Heretic Anthem
#22ZeokensPosted 5/17/2013 6:32:34 PM
Hmmm, was wondering why I couldn't find it. :\
---
To flee is life delaying death
PSN: QuasiJuice21
#23Devilman_AmonPosted 5/17/2013 6:34:49 PM
Damn that crazy. I guess you can't "patch" a PS2 PSN game? But I wonder if they're really trying to fix it, or just removed it entirely? If the latter, then what?
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#24POOKISTAN(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 7:48:22 PM
Weird - I saw mention on the comments in the most recent drop that someone was looking forward to Fatal Frame II which confused me since I thought it was already up. Hmmm - Hopefully they get that working in a timely manner - Lotsa' people seemed to be looking forward to it but if I wanna' play it I'm gonna' dust off my Xbox copy...
#25Arrowsedge89Posted 5/20/2013 7:51:10 PM
They need to remove and fix fatal frame 2 for its horrible game breaking bugs. Until they do, I won't waste money on it.
---
PSN - Dark_justice1986
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
#26Yoshi__AranPosted 5/20/2013 7:58:19 PM
Awww, i have Crimson Butterfly remake and i thought it was the one with the dark room, but it's not. i love 3 much more.
---
You might want to get thicker skin if you are unable to handle the opinions of others.