This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dead or Alive Ultimate 5 Announced

#1JahkeemyorkPosted 5/7/2013 2:36:18 PM
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/07/dead-or-alive-ultimate-5-announced-for-xbox-360-and-ps3/

I think this is the first Dead or Alive to get a "Complete" version.
#2Final_TranPosted 5/7/2013 2:38:11 PM
Old
---
No don't eat me, I have a wife and kids, eat them!
~Homer J. Simpson
#3KulaXDiamondPosted 5/7/2013 2:44:01 PM
I love Doa so thanks!
---
Psn-Winterskyy
Only have ps3.
#4Jahkeemyork(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 2:46:38 PM
Final_Tran posted...
Old

Nope, we were teased about a new DOA5 project but there wasn't any information about it such as the title, that there'd be more extra characters (though that'd be a given)
#5SieKensouPosted 5/7/2013 2:47:46 PM
removal of online pass?
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#6RyuuHou25Posted 5/7/2013 2:52:46 PM

I'm not buying launch games from TN anymore. This is getting ridiculous.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#7CrimsonGear80Posted 5/7/2013 3:00:46 PM(edited)
^But you'll still buy their games?

i think they win regardless then.
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#8RyuuHou25Posted 5/7/2013 3:28:12 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
^But you'll still buy their games?

i think they win regardless then.

Foregoing a game I'd like to play and make some statement hurts one person....moi.

At this point, I've bought DOA5 twice, I bought the original CE for NA, and then I traded in the game as I wasn't playing it much at that point to get something else, and then I bought the digital edition later on when it came with the swimsuit pack or what not for Zacks Island I believe

So it was more a "in the future, I'm waiting since they're apparently going to do this with everything" type of statement.

Kind of like with NG3, I didn't buy the original on that, now there's Razors Edge.

DLC habits are not going to change, consumers have accepted them far too much for companies to change, it's only the delivery of such that people will have an outcry on, and even then they're not really worried about that anymore.

There comes a point when you have to realize that people simply are not listening to logic, and that you're either going to have to accept how the industry is going if you want to continue your hobby, or quit it altogether.

Nothing so far has been bad enough to make me want to quite, and thankfully Sony has some degree of intelligence left. I'm just glad I never went with MS, especially if that AODRM thing is even the slightest bit true.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#9Shy420Posted 5/7/2013 4:26:08 PM
Jahkeemyork posted...
Final_Tran posted...
Old

Nope, we were teased about a new DOA5 project but there wasn't any information about it such as the title, that there'd be more extra characters (though that'd be a given)

This is Gamefaqs, if another user reads one post before that has the same info before they read yours, well, yours is old.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#10Muv-LuvPosted 5/7/2013 5:01:04 PM
Jahkeemyork posted...
I think this is the first Dead or Alive to get a "Complete" version.

DOA2: Hardcore