This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst Collector's edition you bought?

#1BladeDog911Posted 5/7/2013 4:28:15 PM
FFXII collector's editon. Oh I get a different case for my game? lol.

GoW3 CE: A big huge useless pandora's box. Gave it to my sister and now she puts make up inside it.
#2BeknessPosted 5/7/2013 4:30:26 PM
My ex husband bought the Duke Nukem Balls of Steel edition for PS3, it was around $150 and was pretty crap
---
<3BennyBear
#3Draconas_LyrrPosted 5/7/2013 4:32:48 PM
Probably my AC: Brotherhood CE. $100 and I only bought it because I wanted to tease my friend's brother with it..
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#4axelfooley2k5Posted 5/7/2013 4:34:50 PM
gears 2 ....weak
---
CAREFULL MANNNN, There's a Beverage Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#5CbucPosted 5/7/2013 4:35:30 PM
Bekness posted...
My ex husband bought the Duke Nukem Balls of Steel edition for PS3, it was around $150 and was pretty crap

Is that why you divorced him?
#6PMCkubrickPosted 5/7/2013 4:36:21 PM
Cbuc posted...
Bekness posted...

Is that why you divorced him?

maybe she found out what he was doing with the balls of steel
#7RyuuHou25Posted 5/7/2013 4:36:31 PM
Soul Calibur 4

Crappy art book/comic, a ridiculously small t-shirt (it said XL, it wouldn't even fit 5'7 overly skinny brother) and a tiny ass tournament chart *facepalm*

I bought it on a whim and had no idea what was in it honestly, I just loved the first 3 games and wanted 4 so I saw it in the store the day it came out, and grabbed it.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#8BurgerTime79Posted 5/7/2013 5:06:49 PM
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition.
It's mostly because the game doesn't come in it's own blu ray case. Every other one of my collector's editions I can easily display and stack neatly in the current space situation I have with my shelving. With this game, I have to set apart from the others
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#9iPr0kkaFTWPosted 5/7/2013 5:12:33 PM
I have quite a few Collector's Edition and some of them are simply overrated. Take for example of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. All you get is a soundtrack (not complete edition) and a short documentary on Blu-Ray. There was also Modern Warfare 2 with an artbook and free download for Call of Duty HD (horrible port).
#10zyrax2301Posted 5/7/2013 5:13:04 PM
Soul Calibur IV

All I got was a steelbook case with Siegfried on one side and Darth Vader on the other. I don't even use it as it doesn't have the game's title on the spine >_<
---
Why? Because **** you is why.