This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst Collector's edition you bought?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Worst Collector's edition you bought?

User Info: BladeDog911

BladeDog911
3 years ago#1
FFXII collector's editon. Oh I get a different case for my game? lol.

GoW3 CE: A big huge useless pandora's box. Gave it to my sister and now she puts make up inside it.

User Info: Bekness

Bekness
3 years ago#2
My ex husband bought the Duke Nukem Balls of Steel edition for PS3, it was around $150 and was pretty crap
<3BennyBear

User Info: Draconas_Lyrr

Draconas_Lyrr
3 years ago#3
Probably my AC: Brotherhood CE. $100 and I only bought it because I wanted to tease my friend's brother with it..
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..

User Info: axelfooley2k5

axelfooley2k5
3 years ago#4
gears 2 ....weak
CAREFULL MANNNN, There's a Beverage Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: Cbuc

Cbuc
3 years ago#5
Bekness posted...
My ex husband bought the Duke Nukem Balls of Steel edition for PS3, it was around $150 and was pretty crap

Is that why you divorced him?

User Info: PMCkubrick

PMCkubrick
3 years ago#6
Cbuc posted...
Bekness posted...

Is that why you divorced him?

maybe she found out what he was doing with the balls of steel

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
3 years ago#7
Soul Calibur 4

Crappy art book/comic, a ridiculously small t-shirt (it said XL, it wouldn't even fit 5'7 overly skinny brother) and a tiny ass tournament chart *facepalm*

I bought it on a whim and had no idea what was in it honestly, I just loved the first 3 games and wanted 4 so I saw it in the store the day it came out, and grabbed it.
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB

User Info: BurgerTime79

BurgerTime79
3 years ago#8
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition.
It's mostly because the game doesn't come in it's own blu ray case. Every other one of my collector's editions I can easily display and stack neatly in the current space situation I have with my shelving. With this game, I have to set apart from the others
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking

User Info: iPr0kkaFTW

iPr0kkaFTW
3 years ago#9
I have quite a few Collector's Edition and some of them are simply overrated. Take for example of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. All you get is a soundtrack (not complete edition) and a short documentary on Blu-Ray. There was also Modern Warfare 2 with an artbook and free download for Call of Duty HD (horrible port).

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
3 years ago#10
Soul Calibur IV

All I got was a steelbook case with Siegfried on one side and Darth Vader on the other. I don't even use it as it doesn't have the game's title on the spine >_<
Why? Because **** you is why.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Worst Collector's edition you bought?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived