This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst Collector's edition you bought?

#31BladeDog911(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 6:40:44 AM
Cojirosean posted...
Resident Evil 6.
The things it came with were okay but the game was terrible.
It was $250.00

I thought the collector's edition for RE6 was like 1000 dollars..
#32TerotrousPosted 5/8/2013 7:13:05 AM
I've never bought any CEs that are drastically more expensive than the game itself, they're usually like $10 and you get a CD / Artbook and I find that to be an appropriate amount.

I think the Disney Epic Mickey Collector's Edition was $20 more, but it had some cool stuff with it so I feel that was worth it.

Oh wait, I did pay an arm and a leg for the Great Battle Fullblast Collector's Edition, but it has probably the best extra of all time in it - a completely separate PSP game that you can't get any other way. It's also a remake of a 20-year old cult classic game so that was awesome.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "SNES Aladdin"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#33godslayer61Posted 5/8/2013 7:22:19 AM
Bekness posted...
My ex husband bought the Duke Nukem Balls of Steel edition for PS3, it was around $150 and was pretty crap

i bought for $5 at eb games about a month ago,thats what box sets should have inside them, the statue was good and sturdy plus loved the poker chips(wish it was a set).plus the dice and book were cool.O and i dont care what other people think i had fun with this game from start to finish i wouldent pay $60 for it but $5 was worth it and i would of payed $30 if i had to.
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-077730466718
#34toadiemanPosted 5/8/2013 7:27:49 AM
BladeDog911 posted...
Cojirosean posted...
Resident Evil 6.
The things it came with were okay but the game was terrible.
It was $250.00

I thought the collector's edition for RE6 was like 1000 dollars..

I think the $1,000 one was a different limited edition that came with a jacket.
#35shivaedgePosted 5/8/2013 7:30:23 AM
Resident Evil 5

It was also the last collector's edition that I bought, and probably ever will buy.
#36ZHolyMadmanPosted 5/8/2013 7:35:44 AM
God of War: Ascension. The sp is crap because all the focus went into the mp (which is crap), the demo for The Last Of Us won't even be accessible until just before the full game is released, the DLC voucher is only for mp stuff (and a soundtrack), the instruction book is solely digital, and the Kratos "statue" is actually a model kit you have to piece together.

LAME BALLS.

Worst $80 I ever spent.
---
"When you play God of War 3, the 50 million are clearly evident on the screen. Ascension looks like a straight-to-dvd sequel by comparison."
#37TheLastShoePosted 5/8/2013 8:37:03 AM
right when i saw topic title i thought of FFXII
---
Go Lakers!!!
Playing Majora's Mask, Peace Walker