This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Dragon Age 2 worth 9.99 Euros?

#11L0rdCrumpPosted 5/8/2013 1:13:24 PM
No where near as great as Dragon Age Origins.
---
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~~~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
#12PhaseSlaethePosted 5/8/2013 1:14:44 PM
Nowhere near a competent RPG, let alone a good follow-up to Dragon Age Origins.

The sole fact that the game's main feature was "press a button, something awesome happens" should make every free-thinking gamer everywhere kill a puppy.
#13nightstalker92Posted 5/8/2013 1:16:57 PM
You can get DA2 for like 3-7 USD used. However, you can not play it for free and that is a fairly wise option.
#14ShadowMokujinPosted 5/8/2013 1:49:39 PM
The only good part of Dragon Age 2 were the interactions with the Qunari Arishok, they are basically the medieval equivalent of the Borg, they were still a hundred times more interesting than any of the cardboard cutout characters and contrived twists this game had combined.
---
Can't see the truth forest for the lie trees, allow me, the lumberjack of righteousness, to chop you some fact logs with my reality axe
#15Singularity_UKPosted 5/8/2013 4:13:31 PM
I loved Origins and thought DA2 was even better. Characters and story were a huge step up.
#16PhaseSlaethePosted 5/8/2013 4:14:13 PM
Singularity_UK posted...
I loved Origins and thought DA2 was even better. Characters and story were a huge step up.

Then you weren't playing DA2.
#17Singularity_UKPosted 5/8/2013 4:16:57 PM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
Singularity_UK posted...

Then you weren't playing DA2.

Paid full price on launch day. It has flaws but so did Origins.
#18Metsfan5162Posted 5/8/2013 4:19:01 PM
I'd say no

I'm a huge fan of DA:O. Even when doing my best to have an unbiased view on DA2, it's just not good.

IMO the characters are so bleh, the story is boring and your restricted to the same town the whole game. Aside from the ending and maybe one more event, it really doesn't seem like DA2 will have an effect on DA3, and DA:O has very little to do with DA2

I would put that money elsewhere
---
PSN:dVl_05