This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver. worth playing?

#11Muv-LuvPosted 5/9/2013 7:54:01 PM
JanayBerry posted...
Personally, I have shy'd away from most fighting games as most are online-focused.

The PS1/DC version of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure actually has a pretty good story mode. In fact, it tells the story of the manga even better than the anime OVA did. Unfortunately, I heard the HD version removed the story mode.
#12JanayBerryPosted 5/9/2013 9:34:15 PM
Muv-Luv posted...
JanayBerry posted...
Personally, I have shy'd away from most fighting games as most are online-focused.

The PS1/DC version of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure actually has a pretty good story mode. In fact, it tells the story of the manga even better than the anime OVA did. Unfortunately, I heard the HD version removed the story mode.

I have it on Xbox, and yes, the story mode wasn't there, unless I had a total brain fart.

Give me "Killer Instinct", and I'll take back any negative comments I made about fighting games.
---
PSN: Jim_Berry
Favorites (since 4/18/13): DC Universe, Castlevania: HoD, Mass Effect, Hard Corps: Uprising, Double Dragon Neon, Resident Evil 6, Black Ops 2.
#13Brocken_JrPosted 5/9/2013 9:54:43 PM
Muv-Luv posted...
JanayBerry posted...

the dc version didnt have the story mode ps1 did. i have both versions and its not there.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPiQSvSoSpM
#14Devilman_AmonPosted 5/9/2013 9:56:40 PM
Why would they remove the story mode??

Oh wait...

Capcom....
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#15Muv-LuvPosted 5/9/2013 11:36:46 PM
Brocken_Jr posted...
the dc version didnt have the story mode ps1 did.

Dang, that sucks.