This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You so much as state a flaw in Demon's souls or Dark Souls in their respective..

#1Hunter1534Posted 5/9/2013 3:37:05 PM
Board and you get hit with remarks like "No! This game is perfect, you just suck." Or "stop expecting the game to hold your hand" even though your complaint had nothing to do with the difficulty. .. sigh.
---
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on hara kari rock. I NEED SCISSORS! 61!
#2gtaking5Posted 5/9/2013 3:42:06 PM(edited)
Board and you get hit with remarks like "No! This game is perfect, you just suck." Or "stop expecting the game to hold your hand" even though your complaint had nothing to do with the difficulty. .. sigh.

That's all they know how to argue about. They think that just because they're hard They aren't. Anyone that thinks so just sucks at problem solving and concocting a solution on the go, which isn't as hard as it sounds that it's an amazing franchise. Both games have plenty wrong with them, including the complete lack of a coherent story, very, very dated gameplay and combat that'll put you to sleep, to name a few.
---
I pulled the trigger from the shooting stars, I am a motor in your crashing car
I am the cherub in the Arab spring, I am the bullet in your magazine
#3Lord_TenseEyePosted 5/9/2013 3:43:19 PM
That's no surprise. It happens on nearly every board. Try the cod boards....some people are still trying to fool themselves by saying that lag compensation is a fairy tale.
#4gtaking5Posted 5/9/2013 3:45:32 PM
That's no surprise. It happens on nearly every board. Try the cod boards....some people are still trying to fool themselves by saying that lag compensation is a fairy tale.

Wait what? People still say that? I frequent the BO2 boards every now and then, and I rarely see anyone post that. Now it's mostly idiots, and iCheckz being an even bigger idiot.
---
Trust nothing but pain to get me through the days
Sleep with one eye open not to be their prey
#5Godly_GoofPosted 5/9/2013 3:48:33 PM
No offense TC but that's any fanbase about anything :/
Then again you could also say the same thing about haters so it's a catch 22
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#6AlltraPosted 5/9/2013 3:49:22 PM
Or...and I know this is out there, but maybe, just maybe, it's because what you think of as a flaw is actually the main attraction, or one of the main attractions, and a big reason why the game is liked by the people that like it.

I have this same issue with JRPGs, and it infuriates me to no end, but at the end of the day I have to concede that they like it, and I don't, and that doesn't make it bad. (Although that's not going to stop me from claiming otherwise)
---
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.
#7Hunter1534(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 3:50:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8Hunter1534(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 3:51:41 PM
gtaking5 posted...

Wait what? People still say that? I frequent the BO2 boards every now and then, and I rarely see anyone post that. Now it's mostly idiots, and iCheckz being an even bigger idiot.

I'm assuming he's a troll?
---
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on hara kari rock. I NEED SCISSORS! 61!
#9gtaking5Posted 5/9/2013 3:52:43 PM
gtaking5 posted...

I'm assuming he's a troll?

Possibly. He acts all high and mighty like he's the best player on the board. But in reality, he probably had a very troubled childhood. For as good as he says he is, he spends an awful lot of time on the boards and no time on the game.
---
She, she's my wild one, My heart is in danger from shadows of strangers now
She, little wild one , She's covered in angels and demons and halos now
#10yohabrohaPosted 5/9/2013 4:12:36 PM
Nah, not really
---
PS3/XBL/SteamID: WillHungIs1337.