This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What platforming series should I invest in?

#1SturmTempestPosted 5/9/2013 5:13:49 PM
My choice is between the HD versions of: Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, or Sly Cooper. I've played Ratchet & Clank and I liked it a lot. I've never played the other two series. Sly Cooper is the most intriguing because I love stealth-based games and thieves. But I feel I should go in a more fast-paced game (comparing it to MGS) because I've been doing a lot of stealth-based gaming as it is and in the past.

So, what do you guys think?
---
THEN DROP THAT SCIENCE
#2RioichiCooperPosted 5/9/2013 5:26:55 PM
I'd recommend Sly. It plays a lot faster than MGS in terms of stealth but that means the stealth is easier. It's worth noting that the first is a straight up platformer while 2 and 3 give you hub worlds to explore and the missions have less platforming.
---
All attempts at duplicating it have ended in disaster: four test subjects were horribly broken and twisted when they engaged our Morph Ball prototypes.
#3SturmTempest(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 2:22:15 AM
bump
---
THEN DROP THAT SCIENCE
#4groz24Posted 5/10/2013 2:53:46 AM
You can't go wrong with any of them, in my opinon. If you've already played the Ratchet games, then try one of the other two. My vote would be for Sly since you already think you'll like it.
#5HelloMiamotoPosted 5/10/2013 2:55:54 AM
Mario Galaxy.
---
WiiU = PS360 on steroids
#6MwarriorHieiPosted 5/10/2013 3:08:49 AM
mirrors edge
---
http://i.imgur.com/fvUkkgN.gif