This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who else wants a Chrono Trigger remake? (besides me)

#1Emi3280Posted 5/9/2013 7:49:44 PM
I would love a Chrono Trigger remake, it would be an insta-buy, and an insta-buy for every collectors or limited edition that comes out with the game. Anyone with me?
---
PlayStation Network: DarkEmigaru98
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emi3280
#2Devilman_AmonPosted 5/9/2013 7:50:25 PM
I dunno. You know how S-E is these days....
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#3Video_Game_CzarPosted 5/9/2013 7:52:27 PM
I'm guessing most people. It is one of the better JRPG's. I love to redrawn everything, remixed soundtrack...Leave the gameplay alone, Update the looks and make it look as cool as the PSX versions cutscenes.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#4Emi3280(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 7:54:03 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
I'm guessing most people. It is one of the better JRPG's. I love to redrawn everything, remixed soundtrack...Leave the gameplay alone, Update the looks and make it look as cool as the PSX versions cutscenes.

That was my idea too. I loved those graphics back in the day, and I would love to see the game in current-gen graphics. An HD render of R-66Y would be one of my dreams since a child coming true.
---
PlayStation Network: DarkEmigaru98
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emi3280
#5kaiser ryuPosted 5/9/2013 7:54:22 PM
Not a remake, but a remaster would be nice. Just some clean sprite work and backgrounds. Don't change anything else.
---
The Tales of series needs more love in America.
Won't change sig until Namco gets wise. Started: 9/8/06
#6MonoculusPosted 5/9/2013 7:54:28 PM
Nope. If we get one it's going to be mobile phone exclusive and look like that abomination of a FFV remake. Chrono Trigger's already playable on the SNES, DS, 3DS, any Playstation platform, and there's even a crippled version for iOS and Android. Take it as it is.
---
XBL: RandomTag529 | Steam/PSN: FEGuy | 3DS FC: 2466-1889-8046
NES|SNES|PSX|N64|GC|X360|Wii|PS3|PC|GB|GBC|GBA|DS|PSP|Lite|3DS|Xperia Play|Vita|3DS XL
#7PhoenixRushPosted 5/9/2013 7:54:57 PM
I doubt it will happen since CT got a release with extra content on the original DS.
---
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo
#8Devilman_AmonPosted 5/9/2013 8:01:00 PM
kaiser ryu posted...
Not a remake, but a remaster would be nice. Just some clean sprite work and backgrounds. Don't change anything else.

no thanks
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#9Video_Game_CzarPosted 5/9/2013 8:01:07 PM
kaiser ryu posted...

Yeah...Only IF, They give the same amount of love as Capcom did with Resident Evil Remake...Then again, I haven't seen a remake/remaster as good as that.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#10STN79Posted 5/9/2013 8:01:22 PM
No it's fine the way it is. Some games don't need a remake. This is one of them. Leave well enough alone.