This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who else wants a Chrono Trigger remake? (besides me)

#11SpurnerPosted 5/9/2013 8:09:34 PM
I'd rather have a new Chrono entry.
#12Emi3280(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 8:14:27 PM
Spurner posted...

But it would be impossible for Chrono Trigger, considering that there are like 13 endings. They never told us which one of them is canon.
---
PlayStation Network: DarkEmigaru98
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emi3280
#13SpurnerPosted 5/9/2013 8:19:43 PM
Emi3280 posted...
Spurner posted...

But it would be impossible for Chrono Trigger, considering that there are like 13 endings. They never told us which one of them is canon.

Well, that didn't stop Cross. They could do something in the same manner.
#14JanayBerryPosted 5/9/2013 8:21:33 PM
Probably 100% of us.
---
PSN: Jim_Berry
Favorites (since 4/18/13): DC Universe, Castlevania: HoD, Mass Effect, Hard Corps: Uprising, Double Dragon Neon, Resident Evil 6, Black Ops 2.
#15themegaman7Posted 5/9/2013 8:32:23 PM
It is my favorite game of all timem but it's harly in need of a remake. Great games like Breath of Fire 2, Secret of Evermore and Suikoden 1, which haven't aged nearly as well are in a far more dire need of a remake.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#16Bronze_StuffPosted 5/9/2013 8:36:31 PM
Emi3280 posted...
Spurner posted...

It's a game about Time Travel. They don't have to settle on a canon ending. For starters, I never got this about series, if there are multiple endings, why not just make more games about the multiple endings and what would have happened?

Regardless of that fact, there are some endings that you can only get in New Game+, which would lead some to believe that there were endings that were "canon" and some that were not.

I don't want a Chrono Trigger remake though. I'd rather have another installment in the franchise. I'm sick of remakes.
---
Jimbo.
#17fsunolez75Posted 5/9/2013 8:54:30 PM
I'd rather have a new game in the series. But if a remake was made, I'd still throw my cash at SE for it.
---
Money saving tip: Since it costs 2 cents to share your thoughts, and you only get a penny for them, just stop talking.
#18Stanger5150Posted 5/9/2013 9:09:39 PM
Absolutely not.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#19Jon_GodPosted 5/9/2013 11:21:27 PM
Yes and No.

Yes: I love Chrono Trigger, I'd love a remake.

No: Square-Enix doesn't have the talent to remake it anymore.
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#20qwertyMrJINXPosted 5/9/2013 11:23:20 PM
Well, there isn't going to be one, and you can blame Chono Trigger DS on that. That's why I despise Chrono Trigger DS, and everyone who bought it.
---
"You don't need a knife to kill a game maker. Just call it crap." - Piros