This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I am so conflicted on whether to buy Fuse or not.

#1Chr0noidPosted 5/10/2013 6:52:49 PM
The game is a third person shooter. I love third person shooters. (more than FPS at any rate). I love that you can also play as females instead of typical Slab Bulkhead characters. That is also good. But....

...The game is published by EA

UGH WHAT TO DO!
---
To Rosa-You are young and I am older; you are hopeful, I am not-Enjoy life ere it grows colder-Pluck the roses ere they rot. -Abe Lincoln
#2Paragon-57Posted 5/10/2013 6:57:45 PM
Just buy it! :)
---
P a r a g o n - 5 7 was here!
Happy Gaming!
#3deathslovePosted 5/10/2013 6:58:53 PM
Just buy it, the only reason people hate EA is because it is popular to or they buy their games used and are mad. Also every JRPG fanboy is going to hate on this game because it is a FPS
#4shads3055Posted 5/10/2013 7:46:01 PM
the key word publishieed not made... Meaning it will get better marketing and sell more because its ea vs whoever created it... I like it but with metro last light and remeber me out I'm bot sure.
#5badnewsliarPosted 5/10/2013 10:22:39 PM
deathslove posted...
Just buy it, the only reason people hate EA is because it is popular to or they buy their games used and are mad. Also every JRPG fanboy is going to hate on this game because it is a FPS

Basically this. Two of my favorite games this generation are Mirror's Edge and Alice: Madness Returns, published by EA. If you don't want all of the other transactions, don't buy it. I really liked the Resistance series, so I'll at least consider buying it myself. If it has too many DLC and micro options, I'm passing.
---
that is bad news bears
http://gifsoup.com/view4/1086479/alex-wright-dancing-o.gif
#6theatrical_catPosted 5/10/2013 10:29:01 PM
To be fair, the female characters are really generic and uninteresting too. Them being female doesn't really make them any more unique.
---
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.
#7RayconPosted 5/10/2013 10:58:09 PM
You could just rent it, see if yo like it, and then buy it.

Seems pretty safe.
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja
#8king_maddenPosted 5/10/2013 11:12:00 PM
just buy it used from gamestop.

you should be able to find it within the first week (like all games).
#9Nate_DihldorffPosted 5/11/2013 6:06:49 AM
king_madden posted...
just buy it used from gamestop.

you should be able to find it within the first week (like all games that aren't like Xenoblade).

Fixed.
---
NCAACP- National Colored Association of Associated Colored People
#10TheHateIsStrongPosted 5/11/2013 6:08:46 AM
Stop making a stand in the serious business that is video games.

I'd buy a game published by Osama Bin Laden, or worse yet George Bush, if it was a fantastic game that I wanted.
---
An Opinion.
Not a name. Not a face. Not a friend