This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else find it strange that some of Sony's Biggest games...

#1methosagainPosted 5/11/2013 12:24:56 AM
Are no where to be found on PSN, I mean really I would love to have GT5 and the two PS3 GOW games in digital form, pretty sad that Sony has not placed them on it yet.
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#2CrimsonGear80Posted 5/11/2013 12:30:20 AM
You don't mind downloading over 30gigs of data + all the patches for GT5?
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#3Devilman_AmonPosted 5/11/2013 12:32:46 AM
CrimsonGear80 posted...

I could see that happening for PS4 though since developers are so set on making everything digital these days....
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#4methosagain(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 12:37:07 AM
I am almost purely all digital now, outside Dark Souls and Disgaea 4 I own not one physical PS3 game now, and I have a 1GB HDD installed with about 350GBs of space left, so no, not really, I love to be able to just have GTV on my HDD to enjoy. Hopefully the upcoming GT6 is a day and date PSN release
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#5CrimsonGear80Posted 5/11/2013 12:38:22 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...

I could see that happening for PS4 though since developers are so set on making everything digital these days....

Sony has stated that physical media won't be going anywhere, at least when they are concerned.
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
#6Devilman_AmonPosted 5/11/2013 12:39:15 AM
methosagain posted...
I am almost purely all digital now, outside Dark Souls and Disgaea 4 I own not one physical PS3 game now, and I have a 1GB HDD installed with about 350GBs of space left, so no, not really, I love to be able to just have GTV on my HDD to enjoy. Hopefully the upcoming GT6 is a day and date PSN release

You have one major flaw:

This means you do not own the Yakuza games

That is an auto fail..
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#7CrimsonGear80Posted 5/11/2013 12:40:17 AM
Perhaps, like Halo 3, these games were made to run off Blu-rays and wouldn't work as well installed on an HDD.
---
#8656stoogePosted 5/11/2013 12:41:30 AM
CrimsonGear80 posted...

I don't even like downloading the patches. They're the reason I haven't played the game in a year.
---
How to treat a woman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syRQ7iShpzY
#9methosagain(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 12:44:48 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
methosagain posted...

You have one major flaw:

This means you do not own the Yakuza games

That is an auto fail..

I did own them at one point though, for me going digital just makes more sense. My fiancee has this peculiar notion that I should trade in my games in order to get new ones, I have one where I think it better to have hundreds of games at my fingertips at any one time, going digital was the only logical choice and its one I am glad I made. Its nice to be able to go from Injustice to NNK to DOA5, and never have to get up to change discs.
---
#10Devilman_AmonPosted 5/11/2013 12:58:37 AM
methosagain posted...
Its nice to be able to go from Injustice to NNK to DOA5, and never have to get up to change discs.

You can't bring your games to your friends house that don't have said games unless you don't mind putting your account info on their PS3 and redownloading the game, dragging your PS3 there or unless you don't have any friends....
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)