This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will Warren Spector be back?

#1velvet_hammerPosted 5/11/2013 3:26:14 PM
So after the very mediocre Epic Mickey games Disney has shut down that studio... I still think he has it in him. The 3 games he made right before Epic Mickey are video game hall of fame status.. He also takes a very long time in between games. So if he does I dont expect until 2019. Which should be near the back end of next gen..

Will Warren Spector be back and if so can he strike gold again?

I say yes. Deus Ex, Thief, and System Shock are iconic games and those 3 combined have had more things stolen from them then anything I can think of..
---
"My style is welfare, half of you b****** is on it!!
Was born with a halo, when broke, I had to pawn it" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olVPXpGohII
#2harcoreblazerPosted 5/11/2013 3:27:38 PM
If you mean that person who thinks that every game with guns is automatically a "tenaager fantasy", you'll have to tell me a good reason for him to be back.
---
Starting a flame war is easy, the hard part is ending it.
Official funyarinpa of the 999 boards.
#3velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 3:28:18 PM
harcoreblazer posted...
If you mean that person who thinks that every game with guns is automatically a "tenaager fantasy", you'll have to tell me a good reason for him to be back.

ignorant post
---
Was born with a halo, when broke, I had to pawn it" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olVPXpGohII
#4AlltraPosted 5/11/2013 3:28:19 PM
This is news to me, I thought people really liked the Epic Mickey games and had high praise for them.
---
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.
#5RayconPosted 5/11/2013 3:32:35 PM
How do you go from System Shock and Deus Ex to "Epic Mickey"?

Just give us another System Shock game already, damnit!
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja
#6harcoreblazerPosted 5/11/2013 3:32:43 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
harcoreblazer posted...

ignorant post

You could enlighten me you know.
---
#7velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 3:35:16 PM
harcoreblazer posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
harcoreblazer posted...

ignorant post

he doesnt think that about every game with guns. and he makes good points.. I'm so sick of people hating on Cliffy.B, David Jaffe, Warren spector, even angry joe etc when most the time they have very good points
---
#8harcoreblazerPosted 5/11/2013 3:36:17 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
harcoreblazer posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
harcoreblazer posted...

ignorant post

he doesnt think that about every game with guns. and he makes good points.. I'm so sick of people hating on Cliffy.B, David Jaffe, Warren spector, even angry joe etc when most the time they have very good points

Well i agree with him that some games are just too dudebro, but after the comment he made about Wolfenstein: The New Order....
---
#9Dicer7Posted 5/11/2013 3:36:55 PM
The guy seems incredibly jaded these days. I don't know if he still has it in him to be honest.
#10AnonUnknownPosted 5/11/2013 4:15:54 PM
He's already back, read the insults for the new Wolfenstein title.