This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, Ni No Kuni hype died out FAST

#41StarBladeEdgePosted 5/12/2013 11:52:36 AM
L0rdCrump posted...
Xenoblade is much better.

this

nnk isn't bad either but xenoblade is better yes
---
aaahhjajaja lv 45 ahhjajaaaaa hp 567 mp 78 exp 43567 ahhjajajaja from job knight to thief 45678 jp ahhjajajaja
#42Still__RippinPosted 5/12/2013 12:16:13 PM
PHEEliNUX posted...
Still__Rippin posted...
Willie_Makeit posted...
I ended up selling my copy because it was in my backlog for a couple months and I just didn't have the motivation to finish it. The constant handholding in the beginning got annoying fast. Plus the bland characters, pointless sidequests, and crappy AI didn't help much either. The game definitely got more hype than it deserved.

All of that is true and it's still the best JRPG this gen. Gee, thanks for nothing Japan.

No

It must be true with all that evidence you provided huh? The only other JRPG stuff to come out has been fanservice garbage and weaboo crap. Lame stories with overly exaggerated characters. And those terrible final fantasy games.
---
Currently addicted to: Torchlight 2, Netflix
#43PHEEliNUXPosted 5/12/2013 12:17:16 PM
Xenoblade is the best
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#44JahkeemyorkPosted 5/12/2013 12:18:53 PM
This is gamefaqs dude, the only games that get topics 24/7 are complaints about how bad a game is and then defense topics on that game.

That's why you see so much FFXIII, DmC, and RE6 topics.
#45BeowulfAzurielPosted 5/12/2013 12:21:24 PM
Who cares about hype anyway? I just picked the game up thursday for a long weekend and i havent stopped playing it yet. I think its a fantastic game
---
Winter Is Coming